ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

Rockcliffe STOLport

ICAO- CYRO

IATA- YRO

PAX- 330,000 Annually (estimated)

Operated in the 70's (Air Transit). Still open.

http://proposmontrea...lport-victoria/

Coordinates- 45.460278, -75.646111

Runway- 3,300 feet 

BV6atB1.jpg

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts
Bump

BV6atB1.jpg

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

This seems like a good idea. With the runway length, it could be operated with the Dash 7 or many of the 19-seaters - I recommend this!

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

Updated with reevaluated, accurate figures using more information recovered from the ProposMontreal Article

BV6atB1.jpg

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

yes

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

The airport is only used for Flying Clubs and as part of an aviation museum now, and does not have any commercial service (or any since the 1970s, as you said above). As a result, it shouldn't be included into the game as a current, operational airport.

cUDPatH.jpg

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

The airport is only used for Flying Clubs and as part of an aviation museum now, and does not have any commercial service (or any since the 1970s, as you said above). As a result, it shouldn't be included into the game as a current, operational airport.

I really don't like the direction Data Collectors take when airports are suggested, although they don't have current service. The airport DID have service. It's feasible for an airline to fly there. There is sound data to support adding the airport. Why not add it?

BV6atB1.jpg

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

I really don't like the direction Data Collectors take when airports are suggested, although they don't have current service. The airport DID have service. It's feasible for an airline to fly there. There is sound data to support adding the airport. Why not add it?

exactly!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users