• 694 posts

have you retards not figured out yet that this was a joke thread

lol, we know

BV6atB1.jpg

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Maybe it was a joke thread, but you, as you always do, interrupt productive legitimate discussions. I don't want Maestro coming here to lock this thread, he has his own life to deal with, decrease his workload

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Maybe it was a joke thread, but you, as you always do, interrupt productive legitimate discussions. I don't want Maestro coming here to lock this thread, he has his own life to deal with, decrease his workload

Not maybe, actually a joke thread

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

im ded

BV6atB1.jpg

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

*slurp*

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Not maybe, actually a joke thread

Sigh

Enough said. This thread has gone from being actually decent to a total s***hole >_>  :(  <_<

bos142

bos142

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

Hi all,

Being new to the game as well as a avid game player I would like to add to the discussion. First of I love the game even with its faults and less developed areas. It reminds me of a game I love to play as a kid  the game Aero Biz only with a lot more detail and better options and graphics etc.... I have played both paid to play and free play games so I can see the benefits of both and to a degree understand others gamers concerns. I too cant afford to pay a lot of money to play every game I want. However the way I see it is that you can have both worlds. For example those who can afford to pay to play would get exclusive benefits such as non-ending airlines, access to new worlds made of dedicated paying players(eliminating spammers), maybe special features such as custom company and plane livery etc.... colors, logos, etc... My point is those who want to play and a serious lovers of the game and want to see more development and features and are willing to pay for should have access to it. Those who cannot or choose not too can play for free and continue with the game as is plus normal upgrades. That way no one is being force out because of paying. And those who want more are willing to pay for it and to help the developers make it happened.  The best of both worlds :)

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

Okay - here's my opinion. If I have to pay for AE - I'll switch to AirwaySim, which doesn't have spamlines and is pay anyhow!

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

NO WAY NO PAY!

If you want to help AE earn more money or help development, you can add:

• A recruit programmers tab
  • A donate button
  • More ads (we already have a no ad option!), but not so many that you have to watch a video ad before you can enter a world like on YouTube!

Infestation

Infestation

Sardines Are Decent In A Way Only Monkeys Understand..

• 664 posts

User's Awards

Sounds good. I personally would be fine with it if my parents would let me spend my money :(
post-84154-0-29696800-1507229128_thumb.jae3ra_6.jpgae3o2_412.jpg

I am edible. If you eat me though, you are a cannibal

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Okay - here's my opinion. If I have to pay for AE - I'll switch to AirwaySim, which doesn't have spamlines and is pay anyhow!

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

Finally we agree!

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

How about this. 

Joining the AE developer team in exchange for x% of the final revenues of the game (AD revenue). x will change depending on numbers. Yuxi is not included in these as he is assumed to be dead at this point in time. With 2 developers taking 50% of all final revenue each, I think this game would progress rapidly. I do not know when AE3 came out, because I was not internet fluent enough to find this website at the time. I do not know how well this would work, but I think someone may take it up. Please comment on whether this is feasible (without being an abrasive penis in the process). I am open to constructive feedback and anything that could help this game to progress.

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

How about this. 

Joining the AE developer team in exchange for x% of the final revenues of the game (AD revenue). x will change depending on numbers. Yuxi is not included in these as he is assumed to be dead at this point in time. With 2 developers taking 50% of all final revenue each, I think this game would progress rapidly. I do not know when AE3 came out, because I was not internet fluent enough to find this website at the time. I do not know how well this would work, but I think someone may take it up. Please comment on whether this is feasible (without being an abrasive penis in the process). I am open to constructive feedback and anything that could help this game to progress.

Trust me, I got a message from him recently, so he's not dead.

Squarrel

Squarrel

Love Planes!

• 105 posts

Well, I am not paying nor I am interested in Paying for the game. It may sound good to some but there are others that can't afford to pay for a game that they like, there are kids who may be playing this and can't really afford to buy many games. I am glad the way AE is running right now. I believe AE is great the way it is. I would rather see ads and or see a donate button rather than paying just to play. That is ridiculous. For some, they may forget that there may be poor peoples playing in AE, think about them a little more rather than just focusing on Rich peoples where they would spend money on anything.

I am not a kid, but I am just thinking for those who are kids and that can't afford to do this idea. Also for those who a poor.

My idea is that no, I am not paying a dime just to play in AE. Its better for donations.

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

I am glad the way AE is running right now. I believe AE is great the way it is.

Mencjusz13

Mencjusz13

AE Addict To-Be

• 23 posts

Indeed, donation button is a good idea, ofc under condition of further development.

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

Well, I am not paying nor I am interested in Paying for the game. It may sound good to some but there are others that can't afford to pay for a game that they like, there are kids who may be playing this and can't really afford to buy many games. I am glad the way AE is running right now. I believe AE is great the way it is. I would rather see ads and or see a donate button rather than paying just to play. That is ridiculous. For some, they may forget that there may be poor peoples playing in AE, think about them a little more rather than just focusing on Rich peoples where they would spend money on anything.

I am not a kid, but I am just thinking for those who are kids and that can't afford to do this idea. Also for those who a poor.

My idea is that no, I am not paying a dime just to play in AE. Its better for donations.

Indeed, donation button is a good idea, ofc under condition of further development.

This thread is dead. It was a joke, and there was no need to reopen this thread to more discussion. If you wan't to suggest something, create a new thread under suggestions and feature requests. Danke Schon.

BV6atB1.jpg

Squarrel

Squarrel

Love Planes!

• 105 posts

there was no need to reopen this thread to more discussion.

Well I didn't realize it was dead, I respond to threads I would like to give my opinion on, I don't really look at the post date or the last reply date. Muchas gracias.

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

Well I didn't realize it was dead, I respond to threads I would like to give my opinion on, I don't really look at the post date or the last reply date. Muchas gracias.

Well do that for now on, necrobumping posts is annoying AF.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users