Photo

Air Travel Game

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

B757300

B757300

• 6 posts

Dear airline empires members,

I am interested to launch a little project on a FB page/community - Air Travel Game.

I already have the necessary stuff to launch this game, but I would like to first know if you find it interesting or not, so I am looking forward to your feedback!

About the game: The concept is very simple,  every week you choose one flight from the list* operated on a specific sector.

There's going to be different scenarious, with duration of 2-3 months each, e.g. travel to the top 10 most visited cities in the world or top 10 busiest airports in europe and so on.

*The list of flights per each sector will include real airlines + aircraft types they fly on that specific sector + the approximate price on the market + price score & quality score.

The description of the game + the 1st scenario.

Scenario "Top 10 most visited cities in the world"

Which type of air traveler are you? Price, comfort, specific aircraft type - all up to you!!!
Visit the top 10 most touristic cities in the world by choosing one flight per sector. It's your choice - cheapest, most comfortable or the most prefered aircraft type. 
The rules are simple: Just choose one flight from the list and write in the comment section the indicator of your flight. At the end of each sector different statistics of all players choice are going to be published!
Whats the goal and why you should participate? After 10 different sectors, traveling around the world you will have an overview of flights you selected - the total amount of "money" needed for your around the world journey, and you will have a possibility to compare whats important for other players - price, comfort or to fly a specific aircraft type!
When the game starts? The game begins when the SECTOR 1 is published - the first segment will be PARIS-ISTANBUL. Each sector will be active for at least 6 days, afterwards the statistics will be published and then the next sector.
In total there will be 10 sectors: 
SECTOR 1 PARIS-ISTANBUL
SECTOR 2 ISTANBUL-DUBAI
SECTOR 3 DUBAI - SINGAPORE
SECTOR 4 SINGAPORE - KUALA LUMPUR
SECTOR 5 KUALA LUMPUR - BANGKOK
SECTOR 6 BANGKOK - SEOUL
SECTOR 7 SEOUL - TOKYO
SECTOR 8 TOKYO - NEW YORK
SECTOR 9 NEW YORK - LONDON
SECTOR 10 LONDON - PARIS

Attached File  atwgame (1).jpg   151.82KB   1 downloads

What do you think about it? Would you be interested? Let me know! :)

Rafael Munguia

Rafael Munguia

• 2 posts
I think you forgot cancun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users