Facebook Login

If you receive an error message when trying to log in using Facebook, please go to the normal "Sign In" page and use the "I forgot my password" link to create a password, which you can use to sign in the old-fashioned way until the Facebook login is fixed.

If you do not receive a password reset email using the method above, please use the Contact Form and include your username and email address associated with your account.

Photo

B777X Preliminary Information

- - - - - AE 3.1

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TNT88

TNT88

Member With The Most Trophies.

• 3,005 posts

User's Awards

67    3         

Recently, Boeing just published B777X Preliminary Information on B777-9X. It's in .pdf file and you could sees it here. Hopefully this could be used as a valid data to put B777X into the game.

http://www.boeing.co...77-9_Prelim.pdf

X5wP8OL.gif

Guns4Days1

Guns4Days1

AE Addict Forever

• 42 posts
Well I've read it and not everything is there, Only part of what we need but, thank you.

Delta-Northwest

Delta-Northwest

AE Viking!

• Data Manager
  • 669 posts
  • WLM ID:Confidential
  • AIM Screen Name:Nah
  • Yahoo ID:Nah
  • Skype Name:Confidential
  • ICQ Number:Nah

User's Awards

i have reviewed the document, and there is some usefull data there wich i have taken notes off.

however there is no data to confirm range and engine performence data and therefore not enough to put it into the game.

however i have taken notes, and we are therfore one step closer to seeing the 777X in the game :) i thank you for your contribution.

will see when i get back from vacation if i can calculate some information to add it into the game, no promisses but we will see ;)

Signature.png

TNT88

TNT88

Member With The Most Trophies.

• 3,005 posts

User's Awards

67    3         

You're welcome. Hopefully they released it soon.

X5wP8OL.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AE 3.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users