Facebook Login

If you receive an error message when trying to log in using Facebook, please go to the normal "Sign In" page and use the "I forgot my password" link to create a password, which you can use to sign in the old-fashioned way until the Facebook login is fixed.

If you do not receive a password reset email using the method above, please use the Contact Form and include your username and email address associated with your account.

Photo

Skyway Connect Livery (Visionair Merger)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Vision™

Vision™

Lead Designer for the SkyWorld Alliance

• 210 posts

Hey guys,

So with the recent merger of Visionair and Skyway, I'm making a new livery for Skyway Connect which is operated by Visionair. Below is the base design I've developed. It's just like Skyway's livery only it is tweaked a little. I'm curious as to what changes I should make or where this should go before I consider it a final product. Whatever that final product is, is what I'll be painting onto the Dash-8 for VA operations. So any and all feedback is much appreciated.

Elx5vIL.png

Owner & CEO of Skyway Virtual | Lead Alliance Designer for The SkyWorld Alliance

U9Uq8tX.png

dmiTtZr.jpg

Obiwan5921

Obiwan5921

• 5 posts
Really good livery, maybe put something like a slogan at the back of the aircraft?

Vision™

Vision™

Lead Designer for the SkyWorld Alliance

• 210 posts
Thank you!

I think I'll go ahead and add the slogan to the back of the fuselage to see how it looks.

Owner & CEO of Skyway Virtual | Lead Alliance Designer for The SkyWorld Alliance

U9Uq8tX.png

dmiTtZr.jpg

Jean-Paul.

Jean-Paul.

Notorious for hard landings

• 1,177 posts

I feel like Skyway is more of a LCC. With that in mind, it would be weird to merge Visionair into Skyway to be honest.

Member: Dynasty World Alliance, Excel, Azure. Inactive alliance member: Allure, Volant, Cosmic

post-49119-0-19696400-1489117509_thumb.p

92Q26Bm.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users