• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DeltaIVSSBN

DeltaIVSSBN

Project 667BDRM

• 213 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

Just wondering if a large airline in R2 went bankrupt or something. I keep seeing traces of competition. For some reason, there is only one airline on a route like SLC-SEA and the price is $80 for economy class. This is happening on many routes.Next. there are about 40 less orders for the MD-11. Maybe someone cancelled their's. Also, there is 145 A300B2's and 20 billion in the used aircraft market that says bought from the lessor and delivered in 1975 with no airline next to it. Right now in R2, it's 1989. If you know please tell me. I'm just wondering if something happened.

DeltaIVSSBN

DeltaIVSSBN

Project 667BDRM

• 213 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

Oh, wait I think I found out what happened a huge Indonesian airline named Guarda Indonesia was deleted or went bankrupt. But that doesn't explain the super low prices with no competition. in the USA.

Michael.

Michael.

Mícheál Ó Ceallaigh

• 215 posts

User's Awards

51    3    5    5      

Oh, wait I think I found out what happened a huge Indonesian airline named Guarda Indonesia was deleted or went bankrupt. But that doesn't explain the super low prices with no competition. in the USA.

Perhaps an airline in the US went under?

DeltaIVSSBN

DeltaIVSSBN

Project 667BDRM

• 213 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

I think one called westwind

Preston

Preston

AE Luver

• 252 posts

I think one called westwind

Yeah

TheBlock

TheBlock

silly person

• 289 posts

User's Awards

I really hate when deleted airlines or bankrupted airlines cause these kinds of stuff seeing 1000 737s in service in the game when only 900 where built triggers me and when the used aircraft on the market says  "bought from the lessor and delivered in 1975 with no airline next to it" annoying as crap

jomama

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users