Worlds exist for too long

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

tupolev204

tupolev204

AE Player

• 59 posts

User's Awards

Hey everyone, I love this game and I've been playing it since 2010 but one thing,  worlds exists too long.

I started an airline back in January 2017 and it's already April and the world is just halfway, in my opinion worlds should exist for about 15 years max,  what do you all think about it? Am I just being crazy?

I want to start a new airline but every world is more or less halfway through and it doesn't make sense to start a new airline in a world that has already airlines with 10.000 airplanes in their fleet while you just have 1. 

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Hey everyone, I love this game and I've been playing it since 2010 but one thing, worlds exists too long.
I started an airline back in January 2017 and it's already April and the world is just halfway, in my opinion worlds should exist for about 15 years max, what do you all think about it? Am I just being crazy?

I want to start a new airline but every world is more or less halfway through and it doesn't make sense to start a new airline in a world that has already airlines with 10.000 airplanes in their fleet while you just have 1.

Leave the existing worlds as is--I like taking my time when it comes to running airlines.

Jezza.

Jezza.

AE's resident Yooper.

• 438 posts

Leave the existing worlds as is--I like taking my time when it comes to running airlines.

I second this.

DWA_Sig_3_15.png

highland

highland

AE Luver

• 393 posts

it's never been the years that kills. it's always been the time. i'm mean, years ago before I found

AE. I would play aerobiz on super ninetendo....in that game as well as aerobiz super sonic. 30 years

would last or take maybe 12 ? 15 hours.....

but then I come across AE here and it was heaven...... everything was just so much more. thousands of

airports, all those different planes to chose from... like I said.... it was heaven... but way back then me

actually being fresh to the internet. it was like a brick upside the head trying to fathom a 20- 30 year

taking 2,3 6 months to complete as opposed to a day or to from which I was used to....

so moving forward from that to now...... yes, I will sit here and say that 20 minute day worlds is stinking

bloody hell..... 15 minute are better. but not by much......but 5 minute days..... I really like them. but unlike

all the other worlds. the five minute world is stuck to practice.... and that just A BIG BAD SHAME because

i think a trophy winning five minute world is just as deserving as those "all" other 17- 18 worlds...

i'm just saying.....

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

are you communist?

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   
There used to be ten year world's, which I enjoyed. Perhaps we could have a ten year, ten minute, world starting each time in different years.

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

are you communist?

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

tupolev204

tupolev204

AE Player

• 59 posts

User's Awards

To answer your questions,  I used to be a communist but once I started earning millions, I became a die-hard capitalist ;)

I wouldn't mind paying for this game, as I am Not a communist and therefore do Not believe everything should be free :)

What I meant was that right now, I want to play but I can't because I have to wait for one or two months (in real life "human" time) for a new world to start. A 10-year world sounds nice.

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

Feudalism is 10 times better than communism and capitalism

SKDave

SKDave

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts

So why can't there be both options?

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

I actually like the long worlds. It gives you time to get established, but maybe there should be some options where there is another world that is shorter, like maybe 2000-2010 Realistic World.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users