zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

8u4A3m4.png

May 1991

Seattle-Tacoma International Airport

After a negotiation period extending numerous months, the management teams of Pacific Northwest Airlines, Scanavia, Viero Group and Japan Air have entered into an tentative accord to form azure alliance. Pacific Northwest's Chief Executive, John Stammersmith, stated that azure alliance reflects the best trends in the aviation market and brings together real leaders in the industry in a pool of collective knowledge. Azure aims to provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction as well as provide member airlines with the support that they need to thrive in this ever changing industry.

Pacific Northwest Airlines

Founded in 1949, with a single air route between Seattle and Portland and a singular Douglas DC-4, Pacific Northwest soon became an active player in the growing air travel market. Pacific Northwest, or PNA as it became known, soon became one of the largest airlines in the region. In the early 1970s, PNA leased two Douglas DC-10s from the manufacturer and began international services. By June of 1989, PNA had grown to be the largest airline in the Pacific Northwest, serving thousands of customers each day. 

Scanavia

Founded in 1977 as one of the first Holiday Airlines in Europe, Scanavia is bucking the trend in relation to what an airline should be. After a successful adaption to a Mainline Carrier standard, the Stockholm based airline was quickly considered vital to azure's global network and was one of the first approached to join the new venture.

To become a member of one of Airline Empire's premier forum alliances, apply in our forum today.

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users