Photo

Ace Alliance Official Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

ian

ian

• 436 posts
unfortunately one of our founders is back this round and has hubbed LHR....the only way we could consider you was if you changed focus cities, which im sure you dont want to do.

FuriousFalcon

FuriousFalcon

• Validating
  • 311 posts
Well maybe another time then...thanks
A Member of the PlatinumWings Alliance

A good landing is one you walk out of...
...an exelent landing is one where you can use the aircraft again ;)

C'mon you Reds...we can do it this year! Red Devil for ever!!!

petertjuh

petertjuh

• 19 posts
Hello,

I running transavia holland.
I'm in the top 100 and want to join your alliance.

For more info see signature.

Greetz.
Peter

Posted Image

www.transavia.com
What are you still doing here

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
as for furious...sorry man but lhr has been my airport for many games now...if you are willing to move from there we are willing to consider you, or also if youd like to just hault operations, keep your planes there and move somewhere that would also work. transavia we will look into you as well. no one at this time is in sfo. i believe the alliance is getting very big though so it may be tough to get in at this point. no vote will happen until at least the end of year 1 or year 2. just letting you guys know. good luck to all
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

ian

ian

• 436 posts
dangit, i was gonna take over SFO again!

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
Pacific Airways is on the prowl

Currently Ranked 1st in HND / HKG company value way over $400m

Fleet:

2 x B737-900
5 x A320
6 x Q400
1 x Q300

let me know

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
u sure is getting a bit crowded in ACE ..:) , u'll end up competing allies if u grow on like that ;p

@ Petertjuh : .. i sure hope that's not ur common signature .. pretty big don't u think ;)
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts

Pacific Airways is on the prowl

Currently Ranked 1st in HND / HKG company value way over $400m

Fleet:

2 x B737-900
5 x A320
6 x Q400
1 x Q300

let me know

I thought you were already in an alliance

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
He is he's just teasing u ;)
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts

I thought you were already in an alliance

These things lead to bigger and better things, so where do i sign my application?

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
you accuse me of cheating and rant about me on the forum....and now are interested in joining the alliance that i am the vice president of....this turn of events is troubling. ask yoda (timsher) i shall about this. think i must before acting upon this. you lead the game...but im not sure if youd fit in...i think we are too big as it is...but i will talk to people about it. although making fun of ACE and then wanting to join kinda taints your application before you submit one

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
so timsher air's name is Yoda??

Think someone has being watching too much Star Wars... hope he doesnt dress like him either all day :sdrool:

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
Ultimate if your going to cry and whinge about a game

*rips up application and throws it like confetti*

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
well at least we dont have to worry about you...i just dont understand how you think you can badmouth us and then want to come to us and think that we would just welcome you with open arms...i dont think anyone works that way...its not whining, just good business

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
No you just whinge, and I wasn’t accusing anyone of cheating it was actually you that started the thread in the first place. My thoughts that gate hogging is actually cheating cause you are limiting competition and you seem it to me 'business' sense. You have a lot to learn when you’re in the wild world

its whinging mate, not good business. You come over here and do my job and the satisfaction of completing a job is rewarding when you save lives or saves people's possessions'

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
well since you went there....you save lives....i will be saving people. im going to be a minister. so i see where youre coming from. but dont act like you are the only person who does good in the world. and i will still say that it isnt cheating as most people will. i accuse people of actual cheating...a foreign thing to you that people actually cheat in this game, legitamite cheating not just holding onto gates...and i have just as much to learn about the world as anyone...but im sure you have everything figured out....just because you save lives doesnt make you better than anyone else, just because ill be a preacher doesnt mean ill be better than anyone else. but throwing stuff like that in peoples faces is just showing how immature you are and how much you have to learn about the world...

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
im assuming u 2 guys are going to calm down now and act like really good children and be nice to each other? ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
i thought it was over until he told me how he was superman...then i fired back...was i supposed to let it go??? never lol! im done though...i think lol

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
Seems you will be one of those minister's that can argue a point for hours on end like ministers do though I simply cannot understand how they can do it.

I am not the only person who does good in the world and didn't want to come accross as I was the only one. That aside I am just a normal human like everyone else………..
Yes I have saved lives and I am proud for what I do, but I dont forget about the others in my profession that go running into burning buildings when everyone else is running out.
This can be mirrored to police officers, paramedics and anybody that contributes time in order to save lives and help today’s civilisation an example of a minister discussion on mandatory fire alarms in each house.
I come and play this game for fun and contribute on these forums in SCARCASM humour (obvious you took the confetti the wrong way) as it gives me chance to loosen the load on normal shifts.
I have nothing else to contribute more to this thread, it obvious your upset and annoyed that I think gate hogging is cheating because your limiting competition at your chosen airport. MY VIEWS only and everyone especially in a democracy society where I live everyone is entitled to there say

Have a good day………… minister

ian

ian

• 436 posts
wow.......apparently i missed a lot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users