Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts

747-400 or 747-800

Proud Member of Universal Alliance | Owner and Founder of FrankFurt International , El-Baron International , Pacific Airways and InterContinental Asia , Metropolitan Airlines.

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Somebody was like two very important letters off ;)

LAST GUESS 

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts

777-300 er ?

Proud Member of Universal Alliance | Owner and Founder of FrankFurt International , El-Baron International , Pacific Airways and InterContinental Asia , Metropolitan Airlines.

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

yep

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts

Yes !

( Somebody take my place in posting a pic cause i am very busy )

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

I'll forfeit my guessing rights, then.

Here you go:

Attached File  1223.jpg   35.85KB   0 downloads

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts

F-84 Jato , I made a video and used a picture of this aircraft

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

El-Baron, here's a way to post a picture quickly so as to save time. Go to a search engine (Google, Yahoo, etc.) and find a picture. Then save the picture onto your computer. If you would like, you could then edit the picture.

If you don't know how, here's how to save a pic directly onto your computer: find the picture you want, then right-click it with your mouse. Click "save as" on the list that appears and save the picture onto a file of your choice. You have now saved the picture.

To edit the picture, the easiest way (if you are using Windows) is to use Microsoft Paint. You could do anything to it, editing off a registration, etc. Just refrain from drawing things on it or else it will no longer be the original picture, and that's against the rules.

Finally, just load the picture onto this thread by using the 'upload files' function present in forum. The picture above is an example of one posted in the manner described above. I used less than five minutes to do this. :)

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts

I know how to  but i was lasy, i will now post a pic i took 2 days ago. so nobody searches the image XD

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

Correct! Now your turn. You just made me waste my turn to get an even score with zipp :mad: . Just kidding! :D Now you are even with zipp.

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

El-Baron, next time please either wait for the person who posted the picture to confirm your answer or else post proof of your answer being correct.

Good job on guessing! :)

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts
Guess the aircraft

Attached Files

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

A340. Do you need a variant?

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts

It isnt A340 , And it would be better if you clarify the variant.

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

Bombardier?

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts

XD XD XD XD XD XD No 

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

Its not Boeing... I'll guess Airbus again?

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts

Boeing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users