Photo

Strange Gates

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

I have two gates in my list that literally has only negative numbers. For example, according to my gates list, I have negative one of each of those gates, and have to pay negative twenty-something thousand dollars each month for them (does that mean that I am earning instead of losing money from them?). The only correct fact in the list is that they are earning $0 each day (as I do not fly from them, nor do I think I ever owned them). Is there any explanation for this?

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

I dont even think that is possible.

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

DUMBΛSSΛΞRO

DUMBΛSSΛΞRO

PEPPY SHITHEAD

• 136 posts
  • Skype Name:ABSOLUTE TRASH

User's Awards

Just resync and it shall be fixed.

hMY9hX9.png                                                    

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

Just resync and it shall be fixed.

I tried it. Didn't work though.

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts
Glitches and more.

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

Oh. Will it affect my game?

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

Squarrel

Squarrel

Love Planes!

• 105 posts

If the money profit is in the Red then you are losing profit on that route but if it's green then you are earning!

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

My gates at my base is being utilized to 120%. Is that dangerous?

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

DWProski

DWProski

AE's (Former) Ambassador to Bosnia

• 403 posts
wat

image.png

RJM

RJM

AE Know It All

• 146 posts

User's Awards

9    17    2   

If an airport say HPN has 6 gates. All are occupied and being used in a world then HPN has 0 of 6 gates available. However, if someone enters the world and sets up a base then the world gives the player 5 gates and HPN would then show -5 of 6. is this what you are talking about?

RJM

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

Well, not really. Its just that I have two gates which show neagtive numbers. For example, one of the numbers tell me that I own negative 1 gates, have negative 50 slots, need to pay negative $22,000 each month (which might mean that they are paying me instead) but have $0 income from there as I do not do flights there. I could not return those gates either due to the fact that I do not have enough unused slots (I have negative 50) available.

I have thought of a reason that may or may not br a reason. I had done some flights there with some unprofitable aircraft, and I decided to close down the route and sell the aircraft at the same time. I knew that the route would automatically be closed if I just sold the aircraft, so I did just that. Then I went to the return gates section to return all unused gates, and I pressed return, not even bothering to know what I returned. Perhaps I accidently did something wrong there?

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users