Photo

Flying routes from other aiport

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kursku

kursku

• 2 posts

I was wondering, can't I have flights going from different airports than the one I started? For example, I started at GRU but wanted to know if I can have flights going from another airport, such as VCP.

highland

highland

AE Luver

• 393 posts

yes you can...... and, no you can't.....

say that you start your airline in America. yes, you can have a route go from any airport to any airport inside America. and, you can make any routes from

any American airport to any country that your airplanes can reach...

however...........

nooo. if you are home based in America. you can not open a route "say" from Asia to Europe.

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

I was wondering, can't I have flights going from different airports than the one I started? For example, I started at GRU but wanted to know if I can have flights going from another airport, such as VCP.

Yea Join an Open World.

Be warned! Iraqi Airways flies The London-Washington Route and Emirates flies Senegal-Singapore Route. :/

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Mr PAG

Mr PAG

Head Admin of SkyRoutes Alliance

• 1,074 posts

User's Awards

Anything is possible in open worlds,including flights from north korea to south korea XD.

Mr PAG 

kursku

kursku

• 2 posts

yes you can...... and, no you can't.....

say that you start your airline in America. yes, you can have a route go from any airport to any airport inside America. and, you can make any routes from

any American airport to any country that your airplanes can reach...

however...........

nooo. if you are home based in America. you can not open a route "say" from Asia to Europe.

Thank you guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users