• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Hans.

Hans.

I just really like airplanes

• 188 posts

User's Awards

Hi,

I just started this game and created an airline in S4E, however, when I try to enter the world it says Login Failed. Does ayone know what the problem might be?

Thanks!

uw_sig2.png

tigerair737

tigerair737

AE's Personal Armchair CEO

• 16 posts

I've actually been having the same problem. I have no idea what it could be, since I am logged correctly and can still post, etc.

Filipino Airlines Founder and CEO

G0vtrLX.jpg

BV6atB1.jpg

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

Hi,

I just started this game and created an airline in S4E, however, when I try to enter the world it says Login Failed. Does ayone know what the problem might be?

Thanks!

The login failed refers to entering the game worlds server.

Make sure you don't have any other fame worlds open on the side, besides that I would see if more people have the problem with that world

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

tigerair737

tigerair737

AE's Personal Armchair CEO

• 16 posts

The login failed refers to entering the game worlds server.

Make sure you don't have any other fame worlds open on the side, besides that I would see if more people have the problem with that world

My airline is in R1, even though i have no other airlines in any other worlds, it still says 'login failed'. It's been like this for a couple of days now. 

Filipino Airlines Founder and CEO

G0vtrLX.jpg

BV6atB1.jpg

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

My airline is in R1, even though i have no other airlines in any other worlds, it still says 'login failed'. It's been like this for a couple of days now.

I would try logging in and out of AE and when you log back in click remember me, if that doesn't work then I would contact an admin. (make sure you have cookies enabled, you can test this by logging into AE and clicking remember me and then closing the window and opening airline empires again and see if your still logged in)

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users