Photo

Best IFS , IFE and Plane Configuration for Sandbox and Realistic

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts

Could somebody give me a list of IFS , IFE and Plane Configuration list for Sandbox and Realistic ?

I dont want to be a spammer ( I want to be rated good in reputation)

and which is good in sandbox and realistic ? Being a spammer or having a good reputation ?

Proud Member of Universal Alliance | Owner and Founder of FrankFurt International , El-Baron International , Pacific Airways and InterContinental Asia , Metropolitan Airlines.

MacPhal

MacPhal

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

I'm no expert so take what I say with a nice amount of salt. 

Being a spammer is almost always "better". It will make you more money. It really comes down to how you like to play and whats fun for you. If you like hitting those high scores then you should go spammer. If you like RPing then going for high rep is more fun. Its really up to you. I like trying to start out in different areas.

If you want to try spamlining then there is a good post called "Tips for spamlining" just a few posts down from this one.

If you want high rep things are more grey. Different people have different setups, I generally start off with a 3 star IFE and 3 star IFS and then I start to improve those numbers as the game moves on.

3-star IFE - One 4star option for each meal and leave the snacks blank. Price them at 30/40/45. In the 2nd screen, pick the first 3 options. Price them as free/free/2.00

3-star IFS (in the 70's) - Full cabin movie - 5 quality with 8 screens per 100 seats for a cost of 10 dollars per pax.

For plane configuration I generally go off the table that pinned in the newbie forum. This is not realistic, just how the game divides up the paxs in each class.

This is all base. Where I start. I like to try new things and end up with different stuff all the time so I can't say for sure whats best.

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts

TYVM ! Could you link me the " Newbie Config Post" Pls ?

Proud Member of Universal Alliance | Owner and Founder of FrankFurt International , El-Baron International , Pacific Airways and InterContinental Asia , Metropolitan Airlines.

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts

TYVM ! Could you link me the " Newbie Config Post" Pls ?

I'm no expert so take what I say with a nice amount of salt. 

Being a spammer is almost always "better". It will make you more money. It really comes down to how you like to play and whats fun for you. If you like hitting those high scores then you should go spammer. If you like RPing then going for high rep is more fun. Its really up to you. I like trying to start out in different areas.

If you want to try spamlining then there is a good post called "Tips for spamlining" just a few posts down from this one.

If you want high rep things are more grey. Different people have different setups, I generally start off with a 3 star IFE and 3 star IFS and then I start to improve those numbers as the game moves on.

3-star IFE - One 4star option for each meal and leave the snacks blank. Price them at 30/40/45. In the 2nd screen, pick the first 3 options. Price them as free/free/2.00

3-star IFS (in the 70's) - Full cabin movie - 5 quality with 8 screens per 100 seats for a cost of 10 dollars per pax.

For plane configuration I generally go off the table that pinned in the newbie forum. This is not realistic, just how the game divides up the paxs in each class.

This is all base. Where I start. I like to try new things and end up with different stuff all the time so I can't say for sure whats best.

TYVM ! Could you give me the link for the newbie config post ?

MacPhal

MacPhal

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

http://www.airline-e...tion-guideline/

tyriq

tyriq

AE Player

• 41 posts
I don't remember the exact configurations, but if you have a 5 star IFE and a 3 star IFS in the sandbox, it's the cheapest way to pull a green bar IFS rep in the route page.

LJ Aviation

LJ Aviation

The Official Dabber of AE

• 321 posts

User's Awards

Reputation does not matter. Even if you use very dense config and spam IFS and $7 wage you can still have green rep if you know how to do it.

PKInW0N.jpgPgdni23.jpg

Michael.

Michael.

Mícheál Ó Ceallaigh

• 215 posts

User's Awards

51    3    5    5      

Reputation does not matter. Even if you use very dense config and spam IFS and $7 wage you can still have green rep if you know how to do it.

This must be the first time I've agreed with you and taken you seriously on anything. To add to that, just remember that Scam IFS and IFE gives a better reputation than no IFS or IFE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users