AE Team Wiki

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Hello Airline Empires! 

I am willing to help develop and re-bring birth the traditional AE wiki page but much an updated version as to what we had before. I have a here and there wiki experience on the actual Wikipedia and would be willing to help out.

This would also help clear most of the juniors questions and doubts since mostly everyone asks the same/similar questions time on time. (Political Restrictions, Range, AE 4 Related etc.) :/

If any of the other AE Members would also like to contribute in bringing back our Wikimedia page, then please PM me before we approach yuxi. :) 

Formal Regards, 

Steam 

CEO of National Alliance 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

http://www.airline-e...e/articles.html

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

davedave

davedave

AE Know It All

• 140 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

I was thinking about making some basic lists, recently. It really needs to be easier to find out things like how many leases you can have at each credit rating level, and that kind of thing.

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Maybe something new and simple? 

Joining in? 

I was thinking about making some basic lists, recently. It really needs to be easier to find out things like how many leases you can have at each credit rating level, and that kind of thing.

Same :hug: 

Wanna be a part?

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

MacPhal

MacPhal

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

I'm willing to help with raw data input if any is needed. A nice list of planes and when they start and stop production for example. I'm a casual AE player but I like to help if can. 

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

I'm willing to help with raw data input if any is needed. A nice list of planes and when they start and stop production for example. I'm a casual AE player but I like to help if can. 

Thank you very much! :)

u2r8weo.jpg

davedave

davedave

AE Know It All

• 140 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

Wanna be a part?

At least in a small way, yes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users