Airplane tracker

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Spyrosv

Spyrosv

AE Addict

• 855 posts
Something that is probably hard to make. How about an airplane tracker where you can see your but also others' planes in the map ? Something based on planefinder or flightradar24 maybe. But since AE doesn't work with hours , when clicking on airplane you can see just the basics, such as airline, the destination and where it came from and the aircraft type. I believe that it would give the game something for the players to play with.

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

It will take time to make and lots of coding too. It would be difficult too since AE's time and days are every short. 

So AE 5 probably. :) 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Spyrosv

Spyrosv

AE Addict

• 855 posts
Yep that's what I thought about time and days ....

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts
Its been suggested before and I know this because I suggested it (after alot of others as well)

I do hope its put in tough. As for coding its simple if we'll have to choose flight times. Because from the flight time and duration it can calculate its exact spot on the map.

As for then making it 'click on aircraft to see details' that will be a bit more complicated as you can't base it on routes you'll have to base it on aircraft

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

redrock4

redrock4

HTML and PHP coder.

• 8 posts

All things discussed above are very respectful answers. The only definite thing would be days of AE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users