7 replies to this topic

Kwells

Kwells

AE Player

• 38 posts

Username: XxRazerBluePVP

Airline Fields

Airline Name: Royal Bee Holdings
Type of Airline: (Premium, CitiHoppers, Budget/Low Cost Carrier)

​My brand has several airlines, Royal Bee America-American premium citi-hopper, Royal Bee Australia, small city-hopper, (Future) Royal Bee Atlantic, Premium world airways.
Link:

Link to my Main airline: ( http://ae31.airline-...e3s3a&player=57) Link to my former airline, which is older, (http://ae31.airline-empires.com/main.php )

HQ: JFK, London Luton/Heathrow
Hubs: JFK, LAX/ Oslo, Paris Orly, Liverpool John Lennon, London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Luton, Belfast Int.

Usual world(s):
S3-A/SB4
Aircraft:
727-200Adv, 737-200Adv, 747-100, 747-200B (On Order), DC-10-30 (On Order), DC-9-50, Hawker Siddeley Trident 2-E, Hawker Sideley Trident 3-B (On Order), Ilyushin Il-18D, Ilyushin Il-62M, Lockheed L-1011-1, Lockheed L-1011-100, Pilatus PC-6, Vickers Super VC-10 (On Order)/ A380s, 747-400ERs, 747-8Is (On Order), Boeing 717s, A320-200s, A321-200s, A330-200s, A330-300s, Boeing 777-200LRs, Boeing 777-300ERs, Embraer EMB 170s, Harbin Y-12s.

My reputation for my new airline is 51%, because I just reformed to new cabin setup, and my route size is not big because of the slow delivery rate of planes. On my old airline my reputation is 79% Because of fleet rebuilding and route map size.
IFE: I have two IFE's. my Economy IFE has four stars, with ads every three hours, a five star screen, and twenty screens for every 100 seats. My VirtuWorld is an exclusive IFE for First and Business class travelers, with no ads, five star screens, and 20 screens per 100 seats. While my IFEs may seem similar, I try to give the highest level of luxury to all passengers.
IFS: I am going to be honest, right now I am running a scam IFS to gain money, but this will change soon, especially if I have strong alliance guidelines.

About Your Airline:

My airline is made up of three separate airlines at this time, Royal Bee Atlantic, which is my overseas international airline. Royal Bee America, which is my main premium citi-hopper, flying to major and minor US, Mexican, Caribbean, and Canadian cities. I also recently founded Royal Bee Australia, which is a small brush flyer in Australia, based out of Melbourne.

Airline Logo: (hosted or attached, if none leave blank)

(Attached)

Airline Livery: (hosted or attached, if none leave blank)
(Attached)
User Fields

Alliance(s) You are currently in:
None
Why do you want to join SkyWorld:
I want to join SkyWorld because I feel that it is a supportive community, and also to expand my airlines past their current stature.
What will you bring to SkyWorld:
I will bring my small amount of knowledge, as well as a fierce commitment to the game.
How many days a week do you play:
Right now, I am playing seven days a week, however this may change, due to school and such.
Any Questions?
Nope.

Attached Files

bC5iOFH.jpg

Kwells

Kwells

AE Player

• 38 posts

Right after posting this, I replaced all of my IFS with my new, "Night Out In The Sky," IFS, this is a 3 star IFS, with a second level dining option, a fourth level dining option, and a fifth level dining option, as well as free pillows and blankets, but paid newspapers, toiletries, gifts, and entertainment bags.

bC5iOFH.jpg

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

you may wanna consider a redo on the livery too. IDK but the color yellow does NOT suit well with text for anything, nevermind airliners. I'd be happy to do a livery for RBA too

Kwells

Kwells

AE Player

• 38 posts
That would be great, could it be on a 747-100?
bC5iOFH.jpg

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts
Thank you for applying XxRazerbluePVP. You may expect a reply within 7 days.

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

Kwells

Kwells

AE Player

• 38 posts
Today's the day!
bC5iOFH.jpg

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

Today's the day!

Indeed, once again, best of luck :P

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts
Thank you for applying XxRazerBluePVP, you have been ACCEPTED!

Please expect a PM within 24 hours :)

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users