[REJECTED] Finley - Application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

Airline: Not made yet, will be very soon.

[insert link here]

Description: This Airline That I will start soon will be a uk domestic operator flying many routes to and from airports in the uk, I plan on using the Dash 8 as our main aircraft

Alliances Past/Current: 

Reason for application? I am applying because, I think that ascend Is a VERY good alliance and I believe i could make it even better by providing domestic routes in the uk.

What will you bring to ascend alliance? I will bring liveries,and activeness. 

Why do you want to join ascend alliance? I want to join because, like i stated in the application, I think that ascend Is a VERY good alliance and I believe i could make it even better by providing domestic routes in the uk 

Why should we accept you? You should accept me because if you do you will have someone who is allways willing to help someone who is in the alliance and I will be as active as possible, I could also make some liveries if anyone in the alliance is struggling. (Although mine are not always I always try to make them as good as possible). I am also trying to restart me ae life, new albums, new airline and possibly a new name soon.

Example of liveries

Album:
images
comments

Pilot8

Pilot8

AE's friendly Indian

• 548 posts

Hello, thanks for applying to ascend alliance, we will take a vote and get back to you shortly.

allure | ascend

Posted Image

Pilot8

Pilot8

AE's friendly Indian

• 548 posts

Dear Finley,

Due to lack of support from our members, I have to rejected your application to ascend. Thank you.

allure | ascend

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users