Photo

What to do next !!!

S1

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Hiimtop

Hiimtop

• 1 posts

Hi every one, I have just started this game yesterday and finding a TON of fun in this game. I had some experience in the iOS based game Air Tycoon Online and a few other airline management game. Anyway, I choose Macau as my Home airport since there isn't that much of competition. But I find my self reaching bottle neck in this game, since all those political restriction don't allow me to open new hub outside of Macau, in addition, all the what i call "tier 1" (big city) route are taken and there aren't much route left without competion. So I am just very confused on what to do next and how to increase my profit, Can anyone help me out!!!

Here is some of my stats for my airline

11 767-200ers

4 a320-200

Daily income around 3ms

All airplane are lease 

$10 m debt (can't get rid of them in another 4 year)

$10 m cash

around 20% marginal profit each month.

Michael.

Michael.

Mícheál Ó Ceallaigh

• 215 posts

User's Awards

51    3    5    5      

You can expand from other airports within the country you are based if you run out of routes to fill at your home airport. Other than that, keep costs low (low wages, extend aircraft leases and don't keep aircraft or gates you are not using).

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

There are a couple of game worlds that don't have political restrictions on originating flights out of your home country. I can appreciate that Macau might not have a lot of options.The easiest thing to do is scrap your airline (declaring "bankrupt" will shut it down) & start again somewhere else.

Just because a route is "taken" doesn't mean you can't use it. Even if another airline is supplying or matching the default daily demand, it doesn't mean you can't compete. No route is ever "taken". This is a competition, so compete! There is no limit to the amount of capacity that can be supplied or the number of players that can compete for a route. You might need to lower your price a little below the default, but if you do, all the passengers will flock to you.

A word of advice if you do start again - stay out of debt. The money you get from bonds you can make yourself soon enough if you just have a little patience, start small, & work it up. Then you wont have to worry about interest repayments & debt that you can't get rid of ahead of time. Debt also reduces the amount of planes you can lease.

It usually takes players a few airlines & a few "crash & burn" attempts to get the hang of this game. But don't worry, it's all part of the fun. Good luck.

LJ Aviation

LJ Aviation

The Official Dabber of AE

• 321 posts

User's Awards

Keep costs low

Expand your route network

Avoid competition as much as possible but if you really run out of routes from Macau you can compete with other airlines on routes.

Keep using B767 and A320. They are good aircrafts.

Use IFS that has the worst food with highest price. Cash will run in. Keep wages at 7 and keep the reserves at 0%

I think your airline is in good shape, and if you ever need help, you can always message me and I will be happy to help.

PKInW0N.jpgPgdni23.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: S1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users