Photo

How to build a spamliner

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

ffxxmz

ffxxmz

Air Galicia's CEO and future pilot

• 254 posts
Well, as a realistic player i find spamlines kinda annoying but here is a thing or two that i could learn from. As an airline in Argentina (with a market size waaaaaay lower than it is in real life) which connects all the country's airports. Is there a way in which I could "spam" while being somewhat realistic? (realistic cabin configs, realistic utilization times, etc...) Yes, i hubified almost all my airports and i'm part of a big alliance but that doesnt seem to bring much blue pax to my flights. Yes, i know what "scam IFS" is and I'm using it

RmzvjWC.jpg

Abhorsen

Abhorsen

• 60 posts

User's Awards

Yes. You could even use realistic IFE/IFS if you wanted to. You should still be able to pull a profit, though with slightly smaller margins.

Book Siberia

Book Siberia

AE Know It All

• 209 posts

User's Awards

5    3    3      

the key is to build a lot of routes with the hubified airport at one end of the route.  Even better is when both ends of a route are hubs, whether yours or your alliance member's.

As a game week or so goes by, revisit the route and see if you can either a) raise fare price some,  and/or b ) put additional seats o the routes and still fill the seats.

Always bear in mind that the total daily demand for a route is stated explicitly;  There is no feedback for connecting passengers - you must determine that by experimentally raising fares/ placing additional seats on a route.

As for behaving realistically, you can always voluntarily limit yourself and not raise fares and/or limiting yourself to only a percentage of your green passenger count. things like that so that you can satisfy your realistic sensibilities.  Just don't expect the non-realists to conform to your sensibilities. lol

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
Hopefully ae4 brings an end to the madness :)

Book Siberia

Book Siberia

AE Know It All

• 209 posts

User's Awards

5    3    3      

This game was never meant to be realistic, and Yuxi seems to be very satisfied with this game as is.

AE4 will not affect any of the IFS stuff, nor will the Terminal/Hub process be modified in all probability.

I suspect that for the most part, the majority of the changes will be to streamline certain aspects of play plus we can expect a few menu changes.

UAL747DEN

UAL747DEN

God

• 110 posts

Its weird I just started my airline a few weeks ago, I dont offer IFE/IFS at all, I pay my employees enough to make them all do the little dance thing, I dont think I spam yet I still make money way faster then I can spend it. I really don't feel like I did anything special yet in just 2-3 weeks my rank is 29, how do people lose money?

Worldwide%20Livery.jpg

UAL747DEN

UAL747DEN

God

• 110 posts

And BTW all of those logos in my signature are from like 10 years ago when I first discovered this game, it has been many many many years since I have played!

Worldwide%20Livery.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users