Photo

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Squarrel

Squarrel

Love Planes!

• 105 posts

When I make the prices my reputation is in the red or yellow. How do I make my reputation go green in my airline?, the far I went was yellow but never green

Ryan_D96

Ryan_D96

AE Luver

• 266 posts

User's Awards

You need to have good in flight service (combination of IFE and IFS). 

Also your legroom is poor. Good legroom would be a 14C 114Y config on your 737-800s. 

Your aircraft utilisation is far too high meaning nearly all flights will be late. Aim for 8-12hrs/day with short and medium haul aircraft. Maximum of 16hrs/day on long haul. This will drastically improve your on time performance.

Along with reducing your utilisation, ensuring your employees are happy will improve punctuality. 

Frequency is fairly self explanatory. 

LJ Aviation

LJ Aviation

The Official Dabber of AE

• 321 posts

User's Awards

You need to have good in flight service (combination of IFE and IFS). 

Also your legroom is poor. Good legroom would be a 14C 114Y config on your 737-800s. 

Your aircraft utilisation is far too high meaning nearly all flights will be late. Aim for 8-12hrs/day with short and medium haul aircraft. Maximum of 16hrs/day on long haul. This will drastically improve your on time performance.

Along with reducing your utilisation, ensuring your employees are happy will improve punctuality. 

Frequency is fairly self explanatory. 

Reputation is not an important factor in this game if you want to become the first place, but what Ryan said was correct.

However, when your airline becomes huge, the reputation will go up by itself. I had an airline with very tight all-economy seating and spam IFS, but still figured to get a 70 reputation, which is just on the verge of green. When your airline is big, you must have more than 200 destinations (unless you are a spamliner) which can really drive your reputation up by about 5%. Also you add more frequencies to your routes when you have a big hub, and get all these transit passengers while increasing your reputation. Just play with it.

Btw this is my 200th post! Yay!

PKInW0N.jpgPgdni23.jpg

Squarrel

Squarrel

Love Planes!

• 105 posts

How do you make a spmaliner and what does a spamliner means?

Ryan_D96

Ryan_D96

AE Luver

• 266 posts

User's Awards

I don't play airline empires to win it :P

I don't see the fun in having to manage 6000+ aircraft whilst charging sky high prices for rock bottom service. Where's the challenge in that? :P

I find AE far more rewarding when I struggle to build my airline up. Slim margins and still making profit whilst providing much better service. That has more of a sense of achievement attached to it than being rank #1.

Ryan_D96

Ryan_D96

AE Luver

• 266 posts

User's Awards

Your big airline is pretty much the definition of a spamline. :P

entertainer7

entertainer7

Junior Flyer

• 2 posts

Does good reputation really have effect on how profitable your routes are? Or it is affecting the other way?

DA_Logo_copy.png

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

Does good reputation really have effect on how profitable your routes are? Or it is affecting the other way?

To your first question, yes and no. If, for say, multiple airlines are competing on a route with the exact same prices, pax. will pick the one with the highest reputation, making it more profitable than the other ones. However, if having a better reputation is your goal, then you need to invest more in paying employees, IFE, IFS, etc. which will drive down your profit margin quite a bit.

siggie3.png

highland

highland

AE Luver

• 393 posts

my airline reputation seems to turn green just by default..... and what I mean when I say that is. . . .

I don't do anything special.  . . . . just a simple IFE with gaming and 1 hour ads. and set that price at

$5 bucks.

the IFS. i'll do just the 5 star lunch at $65 bucks. and I'll have my snacks set at "give me a second to

remember"

1- is free

2- at $4

3- at I think $6

4- at $10

5- at $14

I round off then doubled. anyhow.......... then all that second page of stuff. I take $5 bucks off the

max price....... and then I'm good to go......

now with all that being said...... it all goes green, and it don't matter what world I am in. it just

all goes green........ now you ask why ? how is that possible ?

well let me tell you.............. it's routes...... boat loads and boat loads routes......and I'm talking

tedious mind numbing straight down to the last 1 thousand dollar a month airport......

that and earplugs for all the realism folks......... heee heee heee, yaaa, noisy nuts need flogged..

yaa.... I also think you'll need to fork out some ad cash too.... just on the top one. the first ad...

just put it at 3% and pow........ your good to go......

Krysia's Krusader

Krysia's Krusader

• 32 posts

User's Awards

2    3    3    3    2   

my airline reputation seems to turn green just by default..... and what I mean when I say that is. . . .

I don't do anything special.  . . . . just a simple IFE with gaming and 1 hour ads. and set that price at

$5 bucks.

the IFS. i'll do just the 5 star lunch at $65 bucks. and I'll have my snacks set at "give me a second to

remember"

1- is free

2- at $4

3- at I think $6

4- at $10

5- at $14

I round off then doubled. anyhow.......... then all that second page of stuff. I take $5 bucks off the

max price....... and then I'm good to go......

now with all that being said...... it all goes green, and it don't matter what world I am in. it just

all goes green........ now you ask why ? how is that possible ?

well let me tell you.............. it's routes...... boat loads and boat loads routes......and I'm talking

tedious mind numbing straight down to the last 1 thousand dollar a month airport......

that and earplugs for all the realism folks......... heee heee heee, yaaa, noisy nuts need flogged..

yaa.... I also think you'll need to fork out some ad cash too.... just on the top one. the first ad...

just put it at 3% and pow........ your good to go......

The most; detailed, comprehensive, simply explained, and easy to implement "Guide to Green Reputation" yet posted on the forums.

Thumbs up to highland.

thgsr08

thgsr08

thgsr.08

• 15 posts

User's Awards

8    7    2   

I've tried exatly what u said and all i got is 2 stars. HAHAHA

thgsr12.png

Captain aj

Captain aj

Planes..Planes..AandPlanes...

• 14 posts

Its simply what you do is "spam", like, high cost economy class, high cost ifs and ife, high daily utilization, bad reputation, etc.

I dont really like being a spamliner, but it simply the best way to get money and build your airline, and in the end huge airliner have good reputation by itself. On example, I have a 1 star rated ifs, only cost about $251, but have a max a passenger profit about $716. It means you onlyspent 251 dollars, but you will get 716 dollars from each passenger max.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users