Fallen_Advent

Fallen_Advent

• 8 posts

Username: FallenAdvent

Airline Fields 

Airline Name: Advent Air
Type of Airline: Premium/CitiHopper
Link: http://ae31.airline-...e3s3b&player=13

HQ: PDX (Portland, Oregon), Current world I am playing out of Chicago O'Hare International
Hubs: PDX primarily, however I would look for us to establish a strong west coast presence in the future.

Usual world(s): No usual worlds yet, Just started playing. Still figuring out where I want to settle.

Aircraft: A300-600, Boeing 767-200ER

IFE:  10 TV's per 100, AoD, Free to all passengers on all flights. 4 Stars
IFS:  3 Stars, 6x4star snacks $8/ea. Free pillows and Blankets, Newspapers are $2. This will likely be being reworked in the coming days.

About Your Airline: We are a brand new airline based out of Portland, Oregon. We provide quality air travel to a majority of the large cities in the United States and surrounding continental neighbors. Some oversea travel options are being considered at this time, but details on that will be released at a further date.

Airline Logo:
Attached File  advent-air-livery-logo.jpeg   52.83KB   0 downloads

Airline Livery: 
Attached File  advent-air-livery.jpeg   126.49KB   0 downloads

User Fields 

Alliance(s) You are currently in: None

Why do you want to join SkyWorld: I've had the opportunity to receive a lot of advice from PilotTom over the past few days in bringing my airline into a more realistic light. He was in contact with me to fulfill a livery request I had made, and he went above and beyond by also helping me out with my airline. This is the kind of thing I personally pride myself in doing, and I look for it in the people I surround myself with

What will you bring to SkyWorld: Being as blunt and straight forward as I can, I learn quickly, and I leverage any and all information I can for myself and those around me. I tend to be a lurker in chat rooms and forums, But when I have information to share you can ensure that it will be well researched, in-depth, and complete. I am more defensive in my strategies and will take a slower and more methodical approach, But you can be certain that when I make a move, it will be hard, fast, and crippling to the competition in the area.

How many days a week do you play: Tab is pinned in my browser and I check it about twice an hour, more frequently if I'm playing on faster worlds. I'm rarely away from my PC for longer than 3 hours, given my alternative sleep schedule.

Any Questions?

Nope. But I am more than willing to answer any that you all may have.

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts
Thank you for applying Fallen_Advent. You can expect a reply within the next 7 days.

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts
Dear Fallen_Advent,

Your application has been accepted! Welcome to the SkyWorld Alliance.
(please check you personal messenger)

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users