[ACCEPTED] Application | AVA117

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

KINGXyro

KINGXyro

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 579 posts
Name: AVA117
Date joined AE: 11th May 2016 (This account)
Example airline (if applicable): Madelene Air (My fictional airline), Tiger Airways (Real-World airline)
How often do you use AE?: Everyday. (Except when I have to do something important)
AE Galleries or Press Release blogs: http://www.airline-e...go-compilation/ (AE Gallery) ,  http://www.airline-e...-press-release/ (Press Release)
Why National ? Tell us what you hope to achieve by joining the alliance: Because I'm looking forward to improve my role-playing and teamwork skills (Because this is the only 2nd time I'm joining an alliance (1st one is Universal)) (My answer on the 2 questions)
Current/Previous other Alliances: Universal Alliance (Current)
Comments/Questions: I'm looking forward to join you guys.

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Hey guys I work for the government and I can tell you straight up those planes were holograms. The werent even good holograms. Also the buildings were made of C4 and Dick Cheney hit the detonator button with his ballsack. So if you want to blame someone, blame Osama Bin Laden for sellings us the C4 and blame Tupac for the Holograms, Check out my source video below for more details.

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Hey guys I work for the government and I can tell you straight up those planes were holograms. The werent even good holograms. Also the buildings were made of C4 and Dick Cheney hit the detonator button with his ballsack. So if you want to blame someone, blame Osama Bin Laden for sellings us the C4 and blame Tupac for the Holograms, Check out my source video below for more details.

Dear Zipp, 

Please refrain from commenting on applications of alliance's you are not a member of. 

Thanking You. 

Steam 

Ex-Admin and Founder of National

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

KINGXyro

KINGXyro

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 579 posts

Ish... No wonder a lot of people gets irritated when you're around :/

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Ish... No wonder a lot of people gets irritated when you're around :/

Not my fault reagan did 9/11

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

@Zipp You have attempted to violate National's Forum Posting Guidelines; and in accordance with our principles you will be reported to a Forum Moderator for your actions and all further content you post on National's Forums will be hidden from public view.

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

SzWBDU9.jpg

u2r8weo.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users