Help!

R1

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

KINGXyro

KINGXyro

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 579 posts

So I decided to help this guy out under debt on his airline. (-$29 Million to be exact) Well I closed his routes leased a gate in Glascow International (GLA) and tried to open a route to Barcelona - El Prat (BCN) But what the hell? The two airports still has available gate but it says you can't open a route to this destination due to POLITICAL RESTRICTIONS?!? What's stupid here is that Glascow is located in United Kingdom and Barcelona in Spain in which the two countries are part of the European Union but how come this is happening I need help because I can't let this guy down.

GamerDude_997

GamerDude_997

<3 Ultralight

• 51 posts

What is his starting country and what year it is? the EU happens after 2000

Every time I fly the wings get stuck

varusteleka_500x116.jpg

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

The Formation of EU according to AE is 2000. So maybe for now that will be a "no". 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

KINGXyro

KINGXyro

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 579 posts

Okay so I panicked before I did research. His airline was beyond recovery. It went bankrupt thank you for answering guys. His home base airport was KEF for some reason his gates there we're not there and I wasn't able to lease a gate from the airport saying I reached the limit even doe I don't own a single gate from the airport. 

ElMenduko

ElMenduko

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

Honestly, if you're so deep in debt it's usually better to just start a new airline on the same world and start over

That's how I learnt not to **** up in the start

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users