Photo

Glitch?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

lucash

lucash

Dude

• 16 posts

So I'm trying to establish a route from Albuquerque and Austin, and I've got a plane with 108 hours left, but when I go to try to pull it up to set up the flight...nothing. There are enough gates (40+), the runways are long enough, etc. Am I missing something here? I've noticed it on a few other routes. I must be missing something? 

lucash

lucash

Dude

• 16 posts

Ah, so I noticed in small size font at the bottom it says "Aircraft with incompatible schedules: 1". I get the gist of that...but what can I do to adjust that? 

Airplane09

Airplane09

AE Know It All

• 163 posts

The plane can't fly there because of his schedule. Look at the other routes that the plane is operating on - you can't have an aircraft flying from A to B and then suddenly from X to Y. You need to create a bridge between the 2 routes, like A to X, so you can fly X to Y. That's the thing with schedule incompatibilities. Get what I mean?

lucash

lucash

Dude

• 16 posts

The plane can't fly there because of his schedule. Look at the other routes that the plane is operating on - you can't have an aircraft flying from A to B and then suddenly from X to Y. You need to create a bridge between the 2 routes, like A to X, so you can fly X to Y. That's the thing with schedule incompatibilities. Get what I mean?

Fair enough, that dawned on me as I was looking at my route map. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users