AOE4 status?

* - - - - 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

RefReed

RefReed

AE Addict To-Be

• 21 posts
I use to play AOE regularly until replaying the same senairos in different cities over and over again. Talk of AOE 4 was the only thing keeping me in the games as this was what I was looking forward to. I come back to this site regularly egar to play the new AOE 4 but am disappointed time after time again. We've been talking about it for as long as I've been playing.

Yuxi - can you give us an update or even a timeline on when this new game will be avalible. Or if there's anyway the community can help?

It's incredibly frustrating loving a game but getting bored due to lack of updates. The smallest things every week, or even month would show us development and a reason to stick around.

It's a shame the other airline sims aren't as good as AOE..
banner.png

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

If I had a dollar for every time....

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

keanseeley

keanseeley

AE Player

• 58 posts

If I had a dollar for every time....

You could hire dozens to create AE4?  XD

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts

i believe the initial target day was December of 2012...... a long long time ago

Harrison.

Harrison.

AE's Asian

• 240 posts

sigh. stop asking people. 

Skyroutes Admin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a0149d3efa.jpg

FIwBmaF.png

Cameras:

Nikon D750 | Nikon D300s | Nikon D5100

Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G | Sigma 150-600mm C f/5-6.3 | Nikkor 24mm AF-S f/1.4G

Computers:

2019 Razer Blade 15 Advanced RTX 2070 | 2015 13" Apple Retina MacBook Pro | 2013 15.6" Sony Vaio Fit 15E

2010 Custom Built PC

RefReed

RefReed

AE Addict To-Be

• 21 posts

sigh. stop asking people.

People will stop asking when accurate information is shared and auctally happens. It seems to me that Yuxi has no intention of fulfilling AOE4 or even any profession on the current version of AOE. So... what's the point in playing?

Any decent alternatives other than airway sim?
banner.png

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

When did AE4 become AOE 4 like what is it Airline's Over Empires 4? 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

WAZZ

WAZZ

Fan of being inactive

• 298 posts
  • Skype Name:wazzupyoshi

User's Awards

Everytime someone mentions AE4, its release date pushes back a year.

We're currently looking at a release date in the mid 4500s, so please, I want it out, you want it out, we all want it

Discord: Farko#3900 lolbanned

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

20    15    9    2   

You don't own the game, you don't own the developer, & you can't tell him what to do. You get get what you pay for, so if you enjoy playing this game for free, shut the hell up. If you don't enjoy playing this game, shut the hell up & go play Airport Tower Defense.

berubium

berubium

AE Luver

• 331 posts

User's Awards

People will stop asking when accurate information is shared and auctally happens. It seems to me that Yuxi has no intention of fulfilling AOE4 or even any profession on the current version of AOE. So... what's the point in playing?

1. What the crap is AOE?  I assume you mean AE, which is how the community has shortened Airline Empires for years now.

2. Do you own shares in AE?  Of course not.  Therefore Yuxi & any other devs have absolutely no obligation to provide you with any updates on development of AE 4.0,  Spewing crap like he "has no intention of fulfilling ..." just reeks of entitlement.  That's pretty petty when you consider how much Yuxi has done to create a great FREE game for all to enjoy.

3. The point in playing is that it's a game.  It can be played the way it is.

Berubium.png

kingoftheskies

kingoftheskies

I breathe SQ but not their fares :/

• 377 posts

Ahahaha AOE. 

What's the point in playing? Because it's free! If you really want AE4 to be out, go donate $$$ to Yuxi then. Stop complaining, you think Yuxi is doing this as a job?

xkDm6U0.png

aZ0BcgW.png

MGnazId.png

194wCOY.png

C49JvWP.png

~WK~

~WK~

-> WK <-

• 605 posts

You Donate. $$$

64w6aQ0.png

GcxED7a.png

Dev

Dev

AE's Indian

• 202 posts

Ahahaha AOE. 

What's the point in playing? Because it's free! If you really want AE4 to be out, go donate $$$ to Yuxi then. Stop complaining, you think Yuxi is doing this as a job?

Hey

Your Signature, when it comes to New Delhi, has the Taj Mahal. So much ignorance.

As for AOE4. It is not AOE, it is AE4. And it will come out someday, someday, someday...........

kingoftheskies

kingoftheskies

I breathe SQ but not their fares :/

• 377 posts

Hey

Your Signature, when it comes to New Delhi, has the Taj Mahal. So much ignorance.

As for AOE4. It is not AOE, it is AE4. And it will come out someday, someday, someday...........

Hey

Honestly, I want to thank you for paying attention to my signature. As for the issue with Taj Mahal, I personally know that Taj Mahal is not located in New Delhi, but Agra. I put a picture of the Taj Mahal as it's the closest/most popular attraction near New Delhi. If you have an issue with this, you can simply PM me and I'll change it, you do not have to go around pointing people's posts out and calling them ignorants, which have nothing to do with the topic. :)

Secondly, more relevant to the topic. I really don't think AE4 will be released anytime within this decade. The question is more of "if" than "when". This is completely my opinion, I could be wrong.

xkDm6U0.png

aZ0BcgW.png

MGnazId.png

194wCOY.png

C49JvWP.png

Dev

Dev

AE's Indian

• 202 posts

Hey

Honestly, I want to thank you for paying attention to my signature. As for the issue with Taj Mahal, I personally know that Taj Mahal is not located in New Delhi, but Agra. I put a picture of the Taj Mahal as it's the closest/most popular attraction near New Delhi. If you have an issue with this, you can simply PM me and I'll change it, you do not have to go around pointing people's posts out and calling them ignorants, which have nothing to do with the topic. :)

Secondly, more relevant to the topic. I really don't think AE4 will be released anytime within this decade. The question is more of "if" than "when". This is completely my opinion, I could be wrong.

Yes well  I think AE4 will be released after 2020. So we can wait.

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

Everytime I see someone asking about AE4, it makes me want to kill myself

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

Unoriginal remarks aside, I think AE4 might come out in the 2017-2019 range.

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

wgOP4y0.jpg

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

wgOP4y0.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users