R1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tw1m

Tw1m

As Seen On YouTube

• 5 posts

WestJet Statement of Recruiting

WestJet Air (Rank 29) is looking for people who have experience operating an airline, can be trusted and are able to increase valuation, build routes and keep the Airline competitive. IRL, I am a university student who does not have enough time on my hands to build the airline and would like somebody else to help out. 

We are looking for two people, one who is an all around good player and preferable has won a simulation in the past (All around management) and one who perhaps is still good, but newer to the game (Setting up routes).

WestJet management must be able to:

-Maximize Profit margins

-Minimize the available hours on our aircraft

-Prevent foreign competition from overtaking our routes

-Effectively manage the Explore Earth Alliance (2nd largest in the game)

-Recruit new members

-Order new aircraft and implement them on routes

WestJet is trying not only to connect large airports, (LHR, DEN, YYZ) but we also want to build routes on the smaller towns as well. The Airline began as a couple Bonanza aircraft servicing areas around Montana and Washington. We wish to keep that culture and need somebody who has time to set up these routes.

If you believe that you match the employment profile that we are looking for and can implement a method in which I can trust you with control over our airline, then I am more than happy to share control in order to ensure Westjet remains competitive and that the Airline continues to grow despite me not having time to grow it!

Please create an application and short cover letter below if you are interested in joining the WestJet community!

Tim Tetreault

President of WestJet

Wade

Wade

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

Hello,

I have run several extremely profitable airlines in the past and am interested in assuming a management role for this airline.

I believe my experience can and will be a great asset to this airline.

Thank you,

Wade

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users