Head Admin of SkyRoutes Alliance

• 1,074 posts

User's Awards

Under the Leadership and Guidance of

TVEdIvg.jpg

We Present to you

mayeka.regular-demo.png

“The Day has come to be Glad, Rejoice! Rejoice!”

National Awards today come's to a close and we with no further screams we will begin the Awards Night of 2016. Today with us we have 4 National Judges Don, Steam, Mr PAG and Killer Keemstar to host the night, both being National Judges they deserve the honour. So, here is wishing you a wide and happy night even if you did not win thought. National Awards is the night of Luck, the night you have been waiting for, I mean the day you get AE's Appreciation. The first awards would be announced from 4pm (GMT) and more would be announced progressively throughout the day. We welcome the AE Community to speculate winners and make comments on this post but do mind your words used and treat others with respect.

Mr PAG 

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

The First Award of the Night is the Newcomer of the Year 2016

W5OAnww.png

The Award premiers to new players who have shown exceptional participation in AE and also run top notch airlines. We simply can’t forget that we were in their boots some time back, so here’s wishing them a bright and successful time at AE.

Best Livery Designer of the Year 2016

4rdOrAx.png

The Award goes to members who we simply cannot think why Airbus or Boeing has not hired them yet (or maybe they must be working for them     :D . Good Job in lighting the AE Gallery with your Liveries they simply deserved some great appreciation.

AE Staff of the Year

f6y9iZ9.png

This Award goes to that guy who kept his light running, just to make us safe from all the virus the ads- accounts gave and alsoooo to keep the game running (thought there are times when we get annoyed). Congratulations to Delta-Northwest on becoming Moderator also! 

Best Logo Designer

Mv5dvpS.png

Maybe he worked for some of the great logo companies when he was young. This award goes to the guys who make simply the best (Aviation) logos for AE. We wish them a Happy Photoshop Day!

Best Member Project

mWwfKqp.png

This award is presented to the Founder of the Best Member Project for the Year 2016. Good Job with the management skills this award pays tribute to the time they have used in making it a dream come true. A very special Thanks to National Judges for their hard work and time. 

Political Geek of AE

15MMELi.png

This award goes to that one American Vote Counter and also that one France Voter who gets triple A+ in Politics. Congratulations! On winning the Award, we are sure you will know politics better then rest of AE at least.

Come back shortly for more while we take a short break! When back we will announce the winners of the Best Branding Designer, Funniest Member of the Year, Most Annoying Member and also maybe the one you were waiting for    ;)

Until then,  Stay Tuned for more. 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Best Member Project

mWwfKqp.png

This award is presented to the Founder of the Best Member Project for the Year 2016. Good Job with the management skills this award pays tribute to the time they have used in making it a dream come true. A very special Thanks to National Judges for their hard work and time. 

Congratulation :hug:

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Mr PAG

Mr PAG

Head Admin of SkyRoutes Alliance

• 1,074 posts

User's Awards

Greetings from National Awards,

There would be a delay in the announcment of results due to unforeseen circumstances. We seek your patience as we strive to release the remainding awards ASAP. We apologise for any inconvinence caused.

Mr PAG 

Donski

Donski

Cleared for takeoff.. RWY 24L.

• 39 posts

Welcome back, We apologize for the operational delay. We are now back with some more much awaiting award for declaration. I am your Host Donny   :partyhat: for now and here is an applaud to all those who competed, we wish you all the very best for your future. Now for the much anticipated winners.    :D​ 

Best Branding Designer of the Year

1bfdb7K.png

This award goes to all those guys who played a really good role in designing awesome branding, we had one win the award tonight, for being simply superior over the rest. Maybe we should sign up for Branding Classes next time.

Funniest Member of the Year

qeysgXj.png

This award goes to that guy who made the entire AE go LOL for once. Congratulations! On winning the Clown of The Year Award also. Just let us know which circus so we can get VIP tickets.

Most Annoying Member of the Year

UCGtXji.png

This award goes to that guy who had dozens of rejections from everywhere.  We wish him all the very best in pissing off everyone sometime or the other.  This member also has a record of being rejected from an alliance more than 10 times and is also nominated Spam of the Year 2016. 

Alliance of the Year 2016

jmy5dlb.png

Congratulations on winning this award! You simple were for once the best AE has had this year, from all aspects your team played a constant role in getting those applications coming in and also getting those passengers connected. Good Job! For being the Best of the Rest maybe the others can learn a lot from your ‘l. Congratulations once again.

We will be back with more, Stay Tuned!

Founder & CEO of       

Founder & CEO of 

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

I am proud of National Awards. Your'l truly beat us (Azure Awards) on the face. 

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Thanks. 

Awards are coming out soon. Stay Tuned. 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Welcome back mates! Now we progress on to declare some more winners, stay tuned maybe you might be the lucky one in the odd. As many famous scientist have said, it’s being human that is being divine for Creatures are the ones with potential the rest remain mine.

AE’s Member Delegate (GCC)

Attached File  Member Delegate GCC.png   38.8KB   0 downloads

This award goes to two members who have done their very best to promote cultural and regional activity both in forum and in AE. These members remain the Official Representatives for the region up till 31st December 2017. Congratulations to them!

AE’s Member Delegate (Europe)

Attached File  Member Delegate Europe.png   36.15KB   0 downloads

This award is presented to two members who display excellent attitudes from the nations they come from keeping in minds their past wars and uniting against odds. These members remain the Official Representatives for the region up till 31st December 2017. Congratulations to them!

AE’s Member Delegate (Asia)

Attached File  AE's Member Delegate Asia.png   36.5KB   0 downloads

This award goes to the two really good members who have displayed their Asian Values thought AE in terms of actions and speech, we recognize them as one of the finest creations. These two members will remain the Official Representatives for the region up till 31st December 2017. Congratulations to them!

Virtu-Political Party of the Year

Attached File  Virtu Politcal Party of AE.png   36.51KB   0 downloads

This award goes to that AE Political Party which most convinced AE members and also received nominations from the National Judges 2016! This Political Party was well run and qualifies to be the Party of the Year also known as the winning party of 2016. Congratulations to them and their party members for their AE 4 Slogans.

u2r8weo.jpg

Donski

Donski

Cleared for takeoff.. RWY 24L.

• 39 posts

Glad to hear that. Thank you!

Founder & CEO of       

Founder & CEO of 

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

Thank you and congratulations to the awardees. ^_^

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Most Annoying Member of the Year

UCGtXji.png

This award goes to that guy who had dozens of rejections from everywhere.  We wish him all the very best in pissing off everyone sometime or the other.  This member also has a record of being rejected from an alliance more than 10 times and is also nominated Spam of the Year 2016. 

thanks guys, im truly honoured 

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users