Photo

Wiki doesn't Work

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

PiggyWhiskey

PiggyWhiskey

AE Player

• 80 posts

So I discovered the wiki, and it appears totally empty.

I can view source and see there is stuff though.

http://puu.sh/sCotu/1385e17910.png

So then I thought to try and log in, maybe that will fix it.

But I can't.

Logging in want's you to log into the Forums (here) and I'm already in.

For the wiki, was there a wiki update that broke it?

For the login, has anyone else had this issue?

Mr PAG

Mr PAG

Head Admin of SkyRoutes Alliance

• 1,074 posts

User's Awards

The wiki is not used anymore (aka not updated) and should not be used as a reference. Ask at the forums should u have any qns :)

Mr PAG 

PiggyWhiskey

PiggyWhiskey

AE Player

• 80 posts

If it was out of date, i'd hopefully be able to update it.

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

The Wiki is no longer used as a source of AE information and thus is being phased out. Instead refer to the Guides and Reference or indeed the forums, for any assistance you may require 

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Wiki does not work anymore now. You may use the search bar to check if whatever you want already has an answer. or else just ask on the forums. 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

PiggyWhiskey

PiggyWhiskey

AE Player

• 80 posts

The reason I was looking at the wiki is the Guides and References are very barebones. They don't cover a few groups/points such as details about Hubs/Terminals (Costs involved/when to use them) or Guides for Leasing/Buying.

Not so much guides on How to play, but the details behind the game (Such as Leases per Credit rating score) and the Why behind some features.

It ends up to the player to google hoping someone else has asked what may seem like an obvious question, and posting more threads to the forums for single question/answers.

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

The reason I was looking at the wiki is the Guides and References are very barebones. They don't cover a few groups/points such as details about Hubs/Terminals (Costs involved/when to use them) or Guides for Leasing/Buying.

Not so much guides on How to play, but the details behind the game (Such as Leases per Credit rating score) and the Why behind some features.

It ends up to the player to google hoping someone else has asked what may seem like an obvious question, and posting more threads to the forums for single question/answers.

You do make a good point and I do believe the wiki was pulled before it's time.

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

agonnaldia

agonnaldia

Proginner

• 3 posts

I feel the same way. The Guides and References sections should be completely overhauled to cover all the consistently reoccurring questions posted on the forums (by newbies and seasoned players alike). Or at least reverted back to a functioning wiki where the community can contribute meaningful, searchable, "to the point" information, so you don't have to go through 100's of forum post to find the answer you were looking for.

Aim Low but Fly High.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users