Photo

CRP- AE Conservative Republican Party

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

I, bAnderson, nominate myself as a candidate for the AE Conservative Republican Party. As the founder of this group, I believe I am well suited for this position.

Our values as the CRP are based on the strength of a common player. We believe that the Constitution of the United States (and some other countries) is sovereign and it bases our party. Among the lines of our values are:

1. Freedom of Debate and Expression in the forums.

2. Freedom to have a strong group of players to regulate the forums if the moderators do not do their jobs.

3. Alliances must be active in the forums and Alliance Leaders must be able to regulate member airlines.

4. Members in subject of banning must have a thorough investigation of their merits. Members will not have unreasonable searches and seizures of information subjected to them because a moderator would like to see them banned. 4/5ths of the Moderators must agree upon the consideration of banning before searching of information (including chat records otherwise unable to be accessed) of the considered.

5. No subject for banning will be asked to testify against themself.

6. All subjects for banning will be subjected to a quick and speedy trial by a jury of their peers. These peers must be randomly selected. Subjects for banning will also be given a person to defend them.

My plan while in office is to:

Increase speed of the development of AE4 and AE5.

Increase speed of the responses in the suggestions and issue forums. 

Decrease the ability of spammers to spam. These will be supplemented with:

• Increases in the numbers of passengers available as per in real life.
  • Decreasing of maximum IFE prices (who would pay $75 on a plane period, much less for a dinner?)
  • Realistic Connecting passengers implemented

Improve the banning process as shown above.

Adding a new forum feature, flagging, as used effectively in the Infinite Flight forum in AE, giving more power to the common member.

Election of moderation staff every 2 years.

Additional powers of the Alliance.

Our time in the office of AE will make it better than ever before!

Official Motto of AE-CRP

I recently asked my friend's little girl what she wanted to be when she grew up. She said she wanted to be president of the United States.

Both of her parents, liberal Dems , were standing there, so I asked her what she would do first. She replied: "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people." Her parents beamed.

“Wow, what a worthy goal,” I told her, “but you don't have to wait until you're president to do that. You can come over to my house, mow the lawn, pull weeds and sweep my driveway, and I will pay you $50. Then I will take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward a new house and food.”

She thought it over for a few seconds, then asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over to your house and do the work and you can just pay him the $50?"

I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."

wgOP4y0.jpg

Fighter35

Fighter35

Inactive

• 153 posts

You got my vote.

Great-Britain_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifNATO_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users