Photo

When you use the same aircraft on two different routes, how does it work? would you lose money from that?

S1

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

itshusohere

itshusohere

• 3 posts

Hi everyone

Im still quite new here, getting the hang of things. Just was curious on one thing... 

Apologies if it seems confusing however, go with me here.

Currently there are two routes:

SAW - ESB - SAW

&

SAW - TZX - SAW

And an ATR 72-500 is covering these routes. 

What would happen if i wanted to use the SAME aircraft and introduce a route that was between ESB - TZX ... without SAW being involved. How would this work for the aircraft? 

Would it fly empty from SAW to ESB and then do the ESB - TZX - ESB and then fly empty back to SAW and then continue with SAW - ESB - SAW ? 

Confusing but go with me here ! haha thanks!

Michael.

Michael.

Mícheál Ó Ceallaigh

• 215 posts

User's Awards

51    3    5    5      

Nope it's fine, you will still make the same amount of cash. You will not lose money due to the plane travelling empty.

If you fly from A to B, you can fly from B to C no problem. However, if you fly from A to B, you cannot fly from C to D (unless you fly to one of the former two airports to one of the latter two). Confusing at first, but that's how it works.

JhurB

JhurB

AE Player

• 29 posts

It's fine to have 2 different routes on same aircraft.Example the Route is from City 1 To City 2 has 14K per flight when you go to City B To C the profits are the same. :)

Good luck at your routes! :)

itshusohere

itshusohere

• 3 posts

Thanks everyone! :) appreciate it! :)

aku1785

aku1785

• 1 posts

Hi

I have planes on routes which are less profitable. How do I change my routes or close them down in order to put these planes to better use ?

I am exhausted looking for options to do this, only way which seems to be available is to search where these less profitable aircrafts are plying by manually checking each route list I have !!!

Please help out

kingoftheskies

kingoftheskies

I breathe SQ but not their fares :/

• 377 posts

Hi

I have planes on routes which are less profitable. How do I change my routes or close them down in order to put these planes to better use ?

I am exhausted looking for options to do this, only way which seems to be available is to search where these less profitable aircrafts are plying by manually checking each route list I have !!!

Please help out

I'm assuming you want to find the routes a certain aircraft is flying. Here are the steps.

Go to the "Aircrafts" section, on the aircraft, which you want to change the routes of, under "Details".

Screen_Shot_2016_11_21_at_6_37_41_PM.png

You will be taken to the Aircraft Management page of the particular aircraft. On that page you can see the routes it will fly under the tab "Flight List".

Screen_Shot_2016_11_21_at_6_44_38_PM.png

xkDm6U0.png

aZ0BcgW.png

MGnazId.png

194wCOY.png

C49JvWP.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: S1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users