Photo

Dallas Love Bug

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

I'm trying to add flights to/from Dallas love, but it says I don't have any planes capable of doing so. I'm pretty sure a 737-800 can take off and land at Dallas Love because Southwest does, so what's the deal? How do I get these flights going?

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

AE has the full DAL restrictions (with no lifting on the amendment) throughout preventing certain aircraft from operating certain routes. 

Further details and a full list of restrictions in AE can be found here: http://www.airline-e...-agreements-r13

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

AE has the full DAL restrictions (with no lifting on the amendment) throughout preventing certain aircraft from operating certain routes. 

Further details and a full list of restrictions in AE can be found here: http://www.airline-e...skies-agreement

Ok, that explains it, but it takes the realism away because IRL Southwest flies to more than just those states. They really need to loosen these restrictions at DAL, DCA, and LGA. It'll just make it more realistic given that there are flights to more than just those states IRL.

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

Ok, that explains it, but it takes the realism away because IRL Southwest flies to more than just those states. They really need to loosen these restrictions at DAL, DCA, and LGA. It'll just make it more realistic given that there are flights to more than just those states IRL.

SWA only was able to start flying to new locations in 2014 as Wright was almost completely lifted.

The ban in game should be lifted as of then, but it's not.

It does not take the realism away. It adds to it, but Yuxi simply hasn't updated the system to support it.

Your claim to change restrictions at those airports is false given that they have restriction exemptions to certain airports that are unable to be simulated in AE because they were added through congressional lobbying to bypass the rule.

Jezza.

Jezza.

AE's resident Yooper.

• 438 posts

I didn't know Dallas had Herbie.

DWA_Sig_3_15.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users