Photo

Any interest for an alliance for real life airliners in-game?

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

InactiveUser#

InactiveUser#

Copy & Paste

• 479 posts

User's Awards

Hello!

I got an idea the other day and I can`t see that other people has done this before. I know that many people (including myself) enjoy to play AE by playing with a real life airliner. I personally like the challenge to keep it realistic, try to expand the operations (in a realistic way), keep up a good reputation and good service and compete against other airliners.

At the moment I just want to see if there is any interest for an alliance like this. I have something planned up and a few ideas, but I will only put the alliance to life if the interest is there. Please leave a comment on this post if this is something that sounds interesting. If there is enough interest I will start to set things up and if you would like to help to set up the alliance then let me know.  

Founder of Universal Alliance 

post-80164-0-06445100-1517860438_thumb.p           

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

Sounds cool :)

aDarRVC.png

tom1523

tom1523

AE Player

• 37 posts

User's Awards

3    6    2      

I like it

adayavuz2

adayavuz2

Hello there.

• 17 posts
Me too

PKInW0N.jpgGlzhhPX.jpg

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts
+1

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

mr_arj

mr_arj

The Very Best?

• 59 posts

Sound's good. 

post-71750-0-59217500-1494099395.jpg

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts
Well. We have been planing the same lately in National Alliance. We are searching for a administrator at the moment and we expect to ready with this no later then 15 November . We plan for airlines to also have a share in our website so that they can have a website for their passengers to know about them. Please PM for the post of Devolpler.

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

JP.

JP.

The resident Dutch Belgian

• 1,384 posts

User's Awards

No. There are already so many s***ty alliances. (Incl. mine, since we're 'a bit' inactive)

DWA_10_years_sig.png

YAjRqwL.png

InactiveUser#

InactiveUser#

Copy & Paste

• 479 posts

User's Awards

I am glad to see that many of you are positive and have a interest for an alliance for real life airliners in AE. The alliance is still only in an idea phase, but since there is a lot of interest for it then I will make a more proper post with my ideas and thoughts for the alliance where you also can come up with your ideas and thoughts. I want this to be a community run alliance where all members have a say in how the alliance should be run and presented. If I receive a lot of positive feedback in my next post (will come up in a few days, so stay tuned! :) ) then I will most likely put the alliance to life and start working on a branding and set the alliance up.  

Well. We have been planing the same lately in National Alliance. We are searching for a administrator at the moment and we expect to ready with this no later then 15 November . We plan for airlines to also have a share in our website so that they can have a website for their passengers to know about them. Please PM for the post of Devolpler.

I would like to hear more about this. I have sent you a PM. :)  

No. There are already so many s***ty alliances. (Incl. mine, since we're 'a bit' inactive)

I partly agree and disagree with you about that. Yes there is many inactive alliances that barely can be called a proper alliance, but this alliance will be a little bit different from all the other alliances since this alliance will only be for real life airliners and people that run a real life airline in the game. I think this alliance has a good potential to grow and become a big alliance if we can gather as many people as possible that enjoys to play the game with a real life airline. You can run both a real life airline and a self-made airline (like me) and still be a member of the alliance (and other alliances of course). The original thought and idea behind this alliance is to create a place where people can meet, talk, share experiences and co-operate in the game. I know that most people that run a real life airline in the game is interested in real life aviation (aviation industry, plane spotting, pilot student etc) so I think that this alliance will be more than just an in-game alliance, it will also be an active and social alliance in the forums with a good community. As it stands right now it is only an idea and may not work or be like that in practise. As I have mentioned earlier, if there is not any interest for an alliance like this I will not put the alliance to life. But if there is, then this type of an alliance has the potential to be something. Right now it seems that many people are positive to an alliance like this. Thanks for sharing your opinion about the alliance. 

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

I have replied to your PM. Thanks 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

InactiveUser#

InactiveUser#

Copy & Paste

• 479 posts

User's Awards

I have replied to your PM. Thanks 

Thanks! I will answer you as soon as possible when I have time. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users