Photo

Gallery World

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts
What if there was a world that allowed only airlines that have an airline (with multiple liveries, a storyline, and heavily regulated by a third impartial party that regulates realism, airline reasonablility, storyline, and which airlines are allowed in this world. This would put great gallery airlines (like Vanguard, Cardinal, Aeronautica, Ranier, etc) in a world with a reasonable time frame (1950-2030?) competing with other forum airlines realistically, keeping spammers out and making a lot of people who like the idea of a spam free world happy.

Tell me what you think!

wgOP4y0.jpg

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

no we're not commies

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

No. 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

Its a good idea but how would you control it?

aDarRVC.png

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

Well a third party (someone who has a lot of time, a good knowledge of realism, and no artistic ability) would be given a special privilege to look inside that world's airlines (like shared control) but not be able to do anything. They'd be able to look at IFS, Seat configs, IFE, route pricing, and fair competition, as well as how realistic they follow their gallery. All airlines are able to do whatever they need to to survive in the first two years of the world. Also, this would be very similar to the regulation of old.

wgOP4y0.jpg

ffxxmz

ffxxmz

Air Galicia's CEO and future pilot

• 254 posts
As the owner of a spanish airline that abides to those conditions, and tired of the fact that of all the spammers that there are in R0 and R1, there always has to be one in Spain, i'm all for it.There are plenty of worlds where you can spam as much as you like. In realistic worlds, specially in those starting between 1950 and 1970 for those who like to have a storyline or just vintage aviation, try to keep them like that, "realistic"

RmzvjWC.jpg

Altisssime Airways

Altisssime Airways

• 4 posts

I support this idea. This game need realistic, it is his objective. If you try to be realistic now, you aren' t awarded!

Melodique

Melodique

Mcdonnell-Douglas is life

• 263 posts

I would really like this but on the other hand it seems quite difficult to maintain something like that. I think it would be a better Idea to try and motivate more people in being creative with their airline.

Geminijets 30

Geminijets 30

Don't ask me

• 95 posts

It would be too complicated to do this, good idea though

Jsieczkar

Jsieczkar

AE Addict To-Be

• 11 posts

I would be interested in this world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users