Photo

Code share Flights, Cargo Airlines, Indirect Flights, User-Aircraft Manufacture Company ,Trensfer mode

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Gov. OF Republic Of Korea

Gov. OF Republic Of Korea

• 3 posts

I think, AE needs "Code share Flights, Cargo Airlines, Indirect Flights, User-Aircraft Manufacture Company"

First, CS Flights

CS Flight is most important thing in Airline Alliance or Friendly Relationsip Airlines

CS Flight request rule is this.

go <Routes> Tab.

<Open New Route>

CDG-LAX

Market Reserch tab

*If you can't make the airline (like politic..... etc.), you can make only CS Flights

-> Comptition

-> United......  | Star Alliance | Route Reputation | IFS Reputation | R/T | OW Seats | Average Ticket Prices | Request Code Share Route

- you can request 10 route before refused or accept the requests.

Cargo Airlines

you can make Cargo planes in two ways

- remodeling Passenger airline (12 seats = 1 ton)

- Buy old Cargo Planes (707-320B , 727-100QF etc...)

+ Buy new Cargo Planes (747-8F etc...)

Route tab need to 2 tab (Open Cargo Route , Open Passenger Route)

Cargo Airline don't need ifs,ife

Indirect Flights

You can make Indirect Flights

PEK-LAX-JFK

but, there are divided costs

PEK-LAX / LAX-JFK

PEK-JFK ( two routes)

User-Aircraft Manufacture Company

Like Boeing, Airbus Etc...

You can make Aircraft yourself

(only Sendbox)

If I make New-World-Aircraft-Company, You can select Wing type, Wing size, Aircraft Size, Engine etc... (you can make engine, but it needs much money)

Trensfer money

We can Trensfer mondy when we are not have bond, or minus accounts.

(limit : 500,000,000/1m)

thank you for reading this long-letter....

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Please do me a favor. Ask our Search Bar all the queries you want. We have worked sooo hard in filling up responses to previous queries, very very very very similar to what you are stating. 

Thank You  

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

3RD Time today!

aDarRVC.png

Boranga

Boranga

AE Player

• 43 posts

User's Awards

3    2   

Let new people make requests about things they'd like to see. I mean who honestly cares about how many times it has been posted. If it bothers you don't reply...it's a game and someone is sharing their OPINION on how to make it better. Who cares if that opinion has been mentioned 10000 times before. 

I've read the same suggestions multiple times but you don't see me chewing anyones head off...

Squarrel

Squarrel

Love Planes!

• 105 posts

Let new people make requests about things they'd like to see. I mean who honestly cares about how many times it has been posted. If it bothers you don't reply...it's a game and someone is sharing their OPINION on how to make it better. Who cares if that opinion has been mentioned 10000 times before. 

I've read the same suggestions multiple times but you don't see me chewing anyones head off...

Amen.

Squarrel

Squarrel

Love Planes!

• 105 posts

You have a good point Gov. Republic of Korea 

Qegamer

Qegamer

AE Player

• 61 posts

Everything is a great Idea here, especially the player aircraft companies, but to balance we would have to have players to only entire play as a manufacturer or a airline, and make things cost more for players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users