Photo

Worlds Reset: R0 (1950-2020), R1 (1955-2025)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts

Worlds R0 and R1 have been reset. The game time in both worlds will be paused until Thursday, October 20 at 05:00 UTC (1:00am EDT).

r0-8.png  r1-7.png

Good luck and have fun!

adayavuz2

adayavuz2

Hello there.

• 17 posts
Thank you.

PKInW0N.jpgGlzhhPX.jpg

Rickwidd

Rickwidd

• 3 posts

Hi Yuxi,

I have understand that the world I played in with my United Sweden Airlines have come to an end and been reseted. But is there any where there I can see the final ranks of my airline or the world itself or is all that info gone now? 

I know that when I looked at my airline yesterday evening before I went to bed that I was currently nr 29. 

Looking forward to get a nice answer from you shortly. ;) 

Thanks in advance. =) 

Best Regards, 

Rickwidd

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Hi Yuxi,

I have understand that the world I played in with my United Sweden Airlines have come to an end and been reseted. But is there any where there I can see the final ranks of my airline or the world itself or is all that info gone now? 
I know that when I looked at my airline yesterday evening before I went to bed that I was currently nr 29. 
Looking forward to get a nice answer from you shortly. ;) 
Thanks in advance. =) 
Best Regards, 
Rickwidd

I am not permitted to speak on behalf of YUXI , but Sorry you cannot see your airline rankings once the world has been reseted. All the information is gone and your airlines erased.

Thanking you.

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

I am not permitted to speak on behalf of YUXI , but Sorry you cannot see your airline rankings once the world has been reseted. All the information is gone and your airlines erased.

Thanking you.

Tis true.

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

Yeah, its sucks

Tis true.

aDarRVC.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users