• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Dear Zipp,

The AE Revolutionary Communist Party reaches out to you to work hand in hand as comrades in making a better AE. Lay down your arms and hand over your possessions to the workers. If you do not comply, your party shall feel the full force of the uprising.

bYvxcUa.png

In regards to laying down our weapons, can I become the vice chancellor of jobs and growth?

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

In regards to laying down our weapons, can I become the vice chancellor of jobs and growth?

Summon the AE developers. I wish to have a little talk with them about the future of AE. Then, I shall appoint you that position and you may keep your weapons.

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Summon the AE developers. I wish to have a little talk with them about the future of AE. Then, I shall appoint you that position and you may keep your weapons.

Denounce National Awards and we shall have a tentative agreement

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Denounce National Awards and we shall have a tentative agreement

No Thanks. We can't to business when you still have your arms on your shoulders. 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users