• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

1lEtFTO.png

Tonight, what began as the amalgamation of two great political forces and an alliance of small business owners and farmers - of businessmen and businesswomen, of statesmen and students, of mothers and wives, of men and boys-lives on six decades later as the Liberal Party. My name is Zipp and I accept your nomination for leader of this Airline Empires.

Let me express my thanks to the historic slate of candidates who accompanied me on this journey, and especially the one who traveled the farthest - a champion for working Airline Empires and an inspiration to me -- Hillary Rodham Clinton, who taught me the importance of the Delete Key. To the love of my life, our next First Lady, Malcolm Turnbull, and to Julie Bishop and Jamie Briggs- I love you so much, and I'm so proud of all of you.

Three years ago, I stood before you and told you my story - of a young man from Australia who wasn't well-off or well-known, but had a belief that in Airline Empires, he could achieve anything he put his mind to. It is that promise that has always set this website apart - that through hard work and sacrifice, each of us can pursue our individual dreams but still come together as one Airline Empires family, to ensure that the next generation can pursue their dreams as well.

Now let there be no doubt. Duncan, has worn the uniform of our website with bravery and distinction, and for that we owe him our gratitude and respect. And next week, we'll also hear about those occasions when he's broken with his morals as evidence that he can deliver the change that we need.

I don't know what kind of lives Duncan thinks that moderators lead, but this has been mine. These are my heroes. Theirs are the stories that shaped me. And it is on their behalf that I intend to win this election and keep our promise alive as Leader of Airline Empires.

What is that promise?
It is a promise for more jobs, for more growth. For better communication and cargo. For AE4 and better moderation. It's a promise for a modern Airline Empires. A Website that young and old, man and woman, black and privileged and Swedish can be proud of.

For eighteen long minutes, you have stood up, one by one, and said enough to the politics of the past. You understand that in this election, the greatest risk we can take is to try the same old politics with the same old players and expect a different result. You have shown what history teaches us - that at defining moments like this one, the change we need doesn't come from Airline Empires. Change comes to Airline Empires. Change happens because the Internet people demand it - because they rise up and insist from their computer screens on new ideas and new leadership, a new politics for a new time.
Airline Empires, this is one of those moments.
I've seen the people rise out. I've seen them go to their windows and I've heard them yelling. They all yelled the same message; I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!

Airline Empires, we cannot turn back. Not with so much work to be done. Not with so many new members to educate, and so many older ones to care for. Not with a forum to fix and airlines to rebuild and liveries to save. Not with so many members to protect and so many lives to mend. Airline Empires, we cannot turn back. We cannot walk alone. At this moment, in this election, we must pledge once more to march into the future. Let us keep that promise - that Airline Empires promise - and in the words of Scripture hold firmly, without wavering, to the hope that we confess.

Only me and my coalition Government can secure the jobs you need, updates you want and features you desire.
Vote for a Zipp Coalition Team and together, we can deliver Cargo, AE4 and a New Age Leader

Thank you and god bless Airline Empires.

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Why not. National Awards believes that this is the future. 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

No. 

A Zipp Coalition Team fully believes that a National Awards system is the best route forward for Airline Empires

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

I, Steam leader of National Group, The Founding Company of National Alliance and National Awards hereby endorse the Zipp Coalition Party and extend warm greetings to it's members.

Congratulations on being nominated for Best Virtual Party in AE. 

The Office of The (Hon.) National Judge Steam 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Duncan

Duncan

*Returns to profit*

• 333 posts

The Duncan campaign does not believe that Zipp was born in Airline Empire and has demanded to see his birth certificate. More at 10.

The Coalition just nominated Zipp to be the leader of their party.

A vote for Zipp is a vote for...

- Empty promises: "...more jobs, for more growth. For better communication and cargo. For AE4 and better moderation."

- Homosexual polygamy: "the love of my life, our next First Lady, Malcolm Turnbull, and ... Julie Bishop and Jamie Briggs."

- Fictional claims: "Hillary Rodham Clinton ... taught me the importance of the Delete Key ... Only me and my coalition Government can secure the jobs you need, updates you want and features you desire."

Vote Duncan. I'm your best* option.

Paid for by Vote Duncan 2016

hGHxJjo.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

In an unprecedented move, Zipp 2016 has released a little known home video detailing the birth of our future leader. More at Ten

Only a Zipp Coalition Team can secure the jobs you need, updates you want and features you desire

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Duncan

Duncan

*Returns to profit*

• 333 posts

Breaking news! Duncan camp claims that the home video released by Zipp was recorded in Africa. More at 11.

Vote Duncan. I'm your best* option.

Paid for by Vote Duncan 2016

hGHxJjo.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Fox News can report and confirm that a Boeing 757 carrying Duncan has crashed into the California desert. More at 12

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Mr PAG

Mr PAG

Head Admin of SkyRoutes Alliance

• 1,074 posts

User's Awards

XD

Mr PAG 

Duncan

Duncan

*Returns to profit*

• 333 posts

FBI leak indicates that Zipp is behind attack on Duncan 757. More at 1AM.

hGHxJjo.png

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

NationalLeaks and WikiLeaks include that Duncan has kept employees without salary to fund his campaign.   

u2r8weo.jpg

jmfsam

jmfsam

to be or not to be

• 321 posts

SAM! 2016 party has endorsed Zipp's campaign. 

As leader of the AE Democrat Party we humbly wish to extend our greetings to the new candidate.

LOW TAXES

LOW AIRLINES

COMMON SENSE

SAM! 2016 - Fighting for common sense

vZe8iFx.png

1kZZDPA.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

1lEtFTO.png

Zipp 2016 Headquarters 

In an unprecedented move, Zipp2016 promises, if elected, to return the Falkland Islands to Argentinen control.

More at 10

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts
Los Malavinas Son Argentiasaa ! Bless those spellings

u2r8weo.jpg

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

1lEtFTO.png

Zipp 2016 Headquarters 

In an unprecedented move, Zipp2016 promises, if elected, to return the Falkland Islands to Argentinen control.

More at 10

you got my vote

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

1lEtFTO.png

This just in

A Zipp2016 Airline Empires will deliver many things, including a strong new update, an innovative solution to multiaccounting and an agile plan for cargo aircraft.

We will also revoke the unfair and harsh ban leveled against our brethren member, DW

More at 8

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

1lEtFTO.png

NationalAwards announces the Zipp Coalition Party as the first nominee for Best Virtu-Politics Party

More at 7

u2r8weo.jpg

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Please don't use my campaign logo :)

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Please don't use my campaign logo :)

Roger. 

u2r8weo.jpg

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

1lEtFTO.png

This just in!

In a speech earlier today, Zipp2016 candidate, Zipp, announced his intention, that if elected, the chat privileges of an unnamed Airline Empires contributor and regular Gallery submitter would be re-activated, allowing him to contribute to regular chat discussions.

Furthering his promise of Jobs and Growth, Zipp annouced that a Zipp lead White House chat-room would instill a further 4 Moderator positions, to help combat the epidemic of moderator free chat hours and take preventative steps to remove Forum Spam.

More at 11pm 

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users