Application

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule bitch? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you goddamn fool. I shall s*** fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child.

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

What in the name of Talos did you just say to me, you milk drinker? I'll have you know I am the Dragonborn, and I've been on numerous raids on dragons and I have over 300 dragon souls. I am trained in the Thu'um and I'm the top archer in the entire Imperial Legion. You are nothing to me but just another enemy. I will kill you with arrows the likes of which has never been seen before on Nirn, mark my words. You think you can just say that to me over the webs created by the Dwemer? Think again, milk drinker. As we speak I am contacting my Dark Brotherhood assassins across Tamriel and your hold is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Call Storm shout, milk drinker. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call Mundus. You are going to be sent to Aetherius, milk drinker. I can be at any hold, any time, and can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Thu'um. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Imperial Legion and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Mundus, you milk drinker. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" opinionated statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you fool. I will shout fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're dead, milk drinker.

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

What did thou just sayest about meself, thou yellow-bellied hound? I shall inform thee that I am imployed in the top ranks of the Inquisition, and I have taken part in most numerous cladestine battles against sinners, and I have slain over 300 heretics. I am most educated in the knightly ways and the Lord boasts of my ability to kill. Thou art naught but a peasant and another heretic in my eyes. I will slay thee with most deadly force and thy blood shall flow like rain on this Earth, hark to my words. Dost thou believe thee can freely send me these letters via messenger on horseback? Thou would doest well to mull upon it a second time, peasant. As my quill scrabbles on this paper, I am alerting the Inquistion all over Europe and thou shall be executed accordingly. Thou would doest well to begin repenting, lad. I can find thee wherever thou goest, and I can slay thee in a million ways with nothing but my hands. I am not only most trained in combat with no weapons, I also have access to thousands of men with extensive training of their own and I will deploy them with orders to burn and pillage thy village, thou insolent little disease. If only thou hadst known the wicked requital that thy “snide” insult was about to bring upon thee, mayhap thou would hast watched thy foul tongue. Alas, thou did not, and now, thou shall be punished at the hands of justice, thou tottering moron. I will defecate mine rage all over thee, and thou will suffocate in my fury. Thou art as well as executed, lad.

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

I say, what the devil did you just audaciously proclaim about my well-being, you trollop? I shall inform you that I have graduated top of my class at the Gentleman's Academy of Sophisticated Persons, and have been involved in numerous endeavors with the Ruffians down the street from my abode; might I also add that I've accumulated over 300 pieces of antique furniture? I am educated in fine dining and high class catering and I'm the top Victorian era furniture appraiser in the entire high society. You are naught to me but a simple, uncouth brute. I shall embarrass the dickens out of you with class the likes of which has never been witnessed before on this humble planet, I solemnly promise. You assume you can disrespect my image on the internet? Think again, savage. As we speak I am contacting my diligent secretary to arrange a brunch together at the finest coffee shop in town, so you had better prepare a fetching enough outfit to compete with my immaculate attire, barbarian. The brunch that sends you packing back to the countryside. You are inevitably defeated, heathen. I can be booked at any appointment, any hour, and I can educate you in over seven hundred cultures, and that's just with the literary selection in my guest lobby. Not only am I extensively fluent in in several languages, I have access to the entire Giorgio Armani fall collection and I will flaunt it's finely tailored mastery to outshine your drab, common appearance off the face of humanity, you slob. If only you had foreseen the kind of comeuppance your inflammatory "insignificant" comment was bound to earn you, perhaps you would have tempered your words. But you insisted, and now I will teach you manners and grace and you will learn dignity and poise, yet. Consider yourself in etiquette school, peasant.

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
If y'all can go ahead and stop waving your dicks at each other, please do.

I can assure you that since they never have and probably never will get near a mouth/vagina/butthole their diminutive sizes don't matter anyway.

- An Official Message from Excel Leadership

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

vsauce

vsauce

travelling at 35 km/h

• 636 posts

User's Awards

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the good s*** go౦ԁ s*** academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Baaddd s*** , and I have over 300 confirmed (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ). I am trained in warfare and I’m the top shiter in the entire US armed mMMMMᎷМ . You are nothing to me but just another Baaa AaAadDddD Sh1t . I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, thats what im talking about right there mMMMMᎷМ right there . You think you can get away with saying that s*** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of go౦ԁ s*** across the USA and your IP is being traced rightthere right✔there ✔, so ✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so , you better prepare for the storm, НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, I could be rightthere right✔there ✔ and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ). Not only am I extensively trained in mMMMMᎷМ combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Good s*** Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little BAAaAaAaAd s***. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing s***. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s*** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ .

09f14b347b.jpg

xjF8rVw.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

dicks out for DW

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts
What was this supposed to be like, Dickathon?

u2r8weo.jpg

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts

Wtf is this ?

Proud Member of Universal Alliance | Owner and Founder of FrankFurt International , El-Baron International , Pacific Airways and InterContinental Asia , Metropolitan Airlines.

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

What was this supposed to be like, Dickathon?

Denver you just brought up your own cesspit of spam. Congrats, you played yourself.

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

jmfsam

jmfsam

to be or not to be

• 321 posts

Denver you just brought up your own cesspit of spam. Congrats, you played yourself.

XD XD

vZe8iFx.png

1kZZDPA.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users