Photo

Consistent idiocy

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts
The man which black Americans in North Carolina decided to riot over not only pointed a gun at police, but it's now discovered the gun was reported stolen. It was a stolen gun. He pointed a stolen gun at police officers, and had a restaining order against him issued by his wife, because he physically abused her child, and had threatened to kill her. Of course as usual, THIS IS THE TYPE OF PERSON they decide to riot and ruthlessly attack white Americans over.
Trayvon Marton; Attacked a night watchman, literally bashed his head into the road with photos to prove it.

Mike Brown: Robbed a convenient store, attacked a cop and tried to reach for the officers gun. Both the DOJ and local investigation concluded the officer Wilson DID act in self defense

Freddie Gray: Was a repeat felon with 18 arrests on his record, there is no proof that his death was intentional, and was in a prior accident. No convictions on the police after his death

Sylville Smith: Had a loaded gun which he pointed at police while escaping on foot after being stopped by a black officer.

Keith Lamont Scott: Had a loadeed gun which was stolen and pointed it at the police while the media FALSELY reported it was a book.
These are the "martyrs" which Black Lives Matters have decided to riot over. Criminals, actual and legitimate criminals who have attacked the police, pointed guns at officers, and were in and out of prison their entire life. These are the graves you're standing on to make a point about police brutality? Are you kidding me? if you're going to cause millions upon millions of dollars in damages, hunt down white people to attack without mercy in both North Carolina and Milwaukee, loot convenient stores and burn nursery homes to the ground, CAN YOU ATLEAST DO IT IN THE NAME OF SOMEONE WHO WAS ACTUALLY INNOCENT?

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
Maybe if we return to slavery you'll be happy.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Oggey

Oggey

Disgusting, sick, and nasty member

• 1,006 posts

"CAN YOU ATLEAST DO IT IN THE NAME OF SOMEONE WHO WAS ACTUALLY INNOCENT?"

harambe-22.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&stri

12ca1c99cc.png

ZiZ

ZiZ

ziz

• 12 posts

First of all, what? Second of all, why? And third of all, there is no conclusive evidence of this ever happening, and even if it did happen, police officers are trained to restrain criminals and never kill, unless the situation is truly dire. 

ziz

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts
DNA and finger evidence. All the evidence points to the cops innocence.

berubium

berubium

AE Luver

• 331 posts

User's Awards

I haven't followed the most recent shooting in NC much so I can't really comment on that, but I'd suggest to the OP to post sources for those claims.  From what I understand, many of those are debatable.

Berubium.png

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

s3h38.jpg

smfh this whole thread.

P.S. Adam, your member title says "member with a past", you should probably be adding the present time to that too.

cUDPatH.jpg

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

Ever heard of facebook? This is Airline Empires. Sorry for being insensitive but the only black & white issue we need to worry about here is the Air New Zealand Boeing 777. Google it.

vsauce

vsauce

travelling at 35 km/h

• 636 posts

User's Awards

WE WUZ KANGZ

09f14b347b.jpg

xjF8rVw.png

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

Ah yes. Bring up their prior history to try and justify their deaths.

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

It's funny how your title is what most people think of your content.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
SO WHY DID I WEEP WHEN TREYVON MARTIN WAS IN THE STREETS WHEN GANGBANGIN' MAKE ME KILL A NIGGA BLACKER THAN ME?

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Fiercenight9

Fiercenight9

The Ungoverned

• Veteran
  • 154 posts

482dfe7e7ba4bb411c86c5732b7c21c7.jpg

I look at my species through a lens of wonder and pity

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

I think you'll like them!