Chief Executive Officer | Afrikaana | Liberty Airlines | R-Alpha

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Duncan

Duncan

*Returns to profit*

• 333 posts

Afrikaana.png   Liberty.png

We are seeking several experienced leaders and managers to fulfill the available roles of CEO, providing the overall executive leadership of our airlines and reporting to the parent company(me). The successful applicant will have: passion for working with existed brands; tertiary qualifications in a relevant field of airline management or substantial work experience; experience with network planning, financial oversight, and risk management; and an understanding of the structure of a realistic airlines network around the world.

The successful applicant may not be part of another airlines that operates from the same region(e.g. South Africa or East coast USA), or participate in another alliance(in R-Alpha) that is a primary competitor if the Azure alliance. The requirement may be waived at the sole discretion of the parent company(me) and is subjected to regulatory approval.

Qualified airlines operated by the successful applicant may enjoy a range of benefits from free branding services by Duncan(me) to restricted Azure membership(subjected to regulatory approval, if approved it will be bound to the airline(s) in question, for the duration of the airlines' lifetime or the game world, whichever is shorter. You are still welcomed to become an Azure member via regular channels.)

Please reply here for inquiries. Please apply by replying here by 5pm AEST Friday 30th September, 2016 and summarize your reason for interest and suitability in the application.

hGHxJjo.png

Pilot8

Pilot8

AE's friendly Indian

• 548 posts

I would love to do this, however how do I apply be email when no email is shown? :P

allure | ascend

Posted Image

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Afrikaana.png   Liberty.png

We are seeking several experienced leaders and managers to fulfill the available roles of CEO, providing the overall executive leadership of our airlines and reporting to the parent company(me). The successful applicant will have: passion for working with existed brands; tertiary qualifications in a relevant field of airline management or substantial work experience; experience with network planning, financial oversight, and risk management; and an understanding of the structure of a realistic airlines network around the world.

The successful applicant may not be part of another airlines that operates from the same region(e.g. South Africa or East coast USA), or participate in another alliance(in R-Alpha) that is a primary competitor if the Azure alliance. The requirement may be waived at the sole discretion of the parent company(me) and is subjected to regulatory approval.

Qualified airlines operated by the successful applicant may enjoy a range of benefits from free branding services by Duncan(me) to restricted Azure membership(subjected to regulatory approval, if approved it will be bound to the airline(s) in question, for the duration of the airlines' lifetime or the game world, whichever is shorter. You are still welcomed to become an Azure member via regular channels.)

Please reply here for inquiries. Please apply by email by 5pm AEST Friday 30th September, 2016 and summarize your reason for interest and suitability in the application.

EMAIL. LOL. Azure Alliance lmao. 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

I wish you good luck and expect really heavy competition from our side. 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

cschraer

cschraer

AE's Official Delta Flyer

• 95 posts

User's Awards

Hi Steam, I would love to fulfill the role of CEO for you! I am an experienced player and I have been waiting for a new world, so I have no distractions as my main airline is being run by someone else.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rα

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users