Photo

BLM stfu

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

I'd like to remind people that there are multiple black activists including members of BLM trying to make a martyr out of Korryn Gaines, even though virtually everybody commenting on this specific controversy understand that out of every single other police fatality, Gaines's shooting was unarguably justified.
Wrap your head around this. Activists are now trying to commend a woman who got into a shootout with the cops with her child on her lap. Why? Because of her race. She was black. They side with people on race alone while shaming you for your non-existent "white privilege." Not only do they have in group preference where they ally with one another based completely and entirely on race, black Americans now shame white Americans for merely existing AS white Americans. This is insane. I can't believe there are actually white people out there who welcome this abuse towards them based on nothing but the skin color they were born with. It's sickening.

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

And your stupid posts that always end up being racially motived, full of bigotry, and act to simply inflame people doesn't help the situation.

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

I think you'll like them!

• 1,760 posts

I'd like to remind people that there are multiple black activists including members of BLM trying to make a martyr out of Korryn Gaines, even though virtually everybody commenting on this specific controversy understand that out of every single other police fatality, Gaines's shooting was unarguably justified.
Wrap your head around this. Activists are now trying to commend a woman who got into a shootout with the cops with her child on her lap. Why? Because of her race. She was black. They side with people on race alone while shaming you for your non-existent "white privilege." Not only do they have in group preference where they ally with one another based completely and entirely on race, black Americans now shame white Americans for merely existing AS white Americans. This is insane. I can't believe there are actually white people out there who welcome this abuse towards them based on nothing but the skin color they were born with. It's sickening.

ZHqa7G4.gif

UbxSbIt.png

Pilot8

Pilot8

AE's friendly Indian

• 548 posts
wtf

allure | ascend

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users