• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Well, the greatest spamline in an Open World I have seen till date is

http://ae31.airline-...er=49&showmap=1

No offense, but everyone would HAVE to fly Eva Air. 

Good playing though. Share some of the greatest spamlines you see in this game here. 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Village Idiot

Village Idiot

AE Addict To-Be

• 16 posts

User's Awards

2    2      

In R3 we're only a at October 1st of the first year and the leader, Nex Air, already as a higher valuation than the other 239 airlines combined. NexAir has $4,450,891,651 in valuation. #2 has 1/10th of that

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

Holy s***, that is one big spamline. Kudos to you for putting in all that time and effort

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

Holy s***, that is one big spamline. Kudos to you for putting in all that time and effort

+1, and there's a long way until O1 ends, but plane usage for this company is pretty low right now... If he goes on with it, it will be amazing.

My biggest was at 14,000 planes in R5 in US at the end and it was a lot of work to get there, this company could go over 30,000 until 2020, it would be so awesome to see if so many planes really get used. :o

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

+1, and there's a long way until O1 ends, but plane usage for this company is pretty low right now... If he goes on with it, it will be amazing.

My biggest was at 14,000 planes in R5 in US at the end and it was a lot of work to get there, this company could go over 30,000 until 2020, it would be so awesome to see if so many planes really get used. :o

He has also used many more plans then Airbus and Boeing. That is good strategy. I usually think of what my passengers would like to fly in an A330-200 or a Boeing 737-700.. 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

NicholaiGaul

NicholaiGaul

Furry Airline Tycoonist of Airline Empires

• 89 posts

Yep, true spamline!

I literally got nothing to say but, HOLY BALLS, is his fleet huge, and it looks like he's flying every plane in history. D8

uddNEMA.jpg

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

He has also used many more plans then Airbus and Boeing. That is good strategy. I usually think of what my passengers would like to fly in an A330-200 or a Boeing 737-700.. 

That's my strategy as well. Real people wouldn't like to fly in A330 if that means they'll have service 1x weekly. :P :) Because they could get a regular service with props 2x daily and have real flexible plans in their lives...

I always have at least ATR-72 in my fleet, and sometimes even Twin Otters or Dornier 228s (they're the last things that make some money).

Even with big big companies I find time for small planes because using them takes as much time as big ones on the same routes (same amount of clicking), big planes' turn times make them inefficient on short routes (many people don't get that) and small planes make things more fun and interesting, and realistic... :)

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

That's my strategy as well. Real people wouldn't like to fly in A330 if that means they'll have service 1x weekly. :P :) Because they could get a regular service with props 2x daily and have real flexible plans in their lives...

I always have at least ATR-72 in my fleet, and sometimes even Twin Otters or Dornier 228s (they're the last things that make some money).
Even with big big companies I find time for small planes because using them takes as much time as big ones on the same routes (same amount of clicking), big planes' turn times make them inefficient on short routes (many people don't get that) and small planes make things more fun and interesting, and realistic... :)

Agreed

u2r8weo.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users