Name: SKYJET
HQ: Manila (MNL)
Usual world: Realistic worlds

-Current Airline(s) in operation:

Name: SKYJET
Current world: Ra
HQ: Manila (MNL)
Hubs: MNL and CEB
Aircraft: A320-200, A321-200, 737-300(replacing with A319-100), DC-9-50, MD-81, MD-83, A333, A343 (on order), 744, 777-200ER, 777-300 (on order), 767-300ER,  BAE Avro RJ100, RJ85, RJ70, Saab 340A
IFE: 5 configs

(5 star F/C/Y on aircraft able to fly more than 5000+ miles)

(5 star standard in F)

(3 star standard in C)

(3 star in C/Y for A321)

(1 star economy for short haul flights)

IFS: 6 configs

(4 star in F on 1000+)

(4 star in C on 2500+)

(3 star in Y on 2500+)

(2 star in F/C/Y on less than 1000)

(I'm going to bring that First class inflight service up to 3 star on less than 1,000)

About your airline: We are a major world class airline as a flag carrier of the Philippines. With wonderful inflight service, updated inflight entertainment, comfortable legroom, and on time flights, your happiness is our first priority as we jet you in the skies around the world.

-Are you currently in an alliance?: I have filled out applications. I'm not in one yet though.

-Why do you want to join SkyWorld: I want to be in an alliance with people that know what they're doing and I can see that with you given that you prohibit spamlines.

-How many days a week do you play: Pretty much everyday

-Any Questions? Is the RJ100 is too small for first class? If it is I can reconfigure it. Also are the Saabs and Avro RJs too small for IFE? If so I can reconfigure that too.

NicholaiGaul

NicholaiGaul

Furry Airline Tycoonist of Airline Empires

• 89 posts

Hello Man Of Aviation!

Right now we have another application being processed right now by the admins at SkyWorld, but you're next on the list!

In the mean time, I'll be more than happy to answer your questions!

To me from what I experience, I say that it would be best to save a three-class configuration, basically adding first class to an aircraft's seating configuration, I say the best time to add first class is when you start receiving aircraft built to carry more than 200 passengers in its standard configuration. Such good examples would be the Airbus A321, or the Boeing 757-300, To me, I say that all of the British Aviation RJs are too small for first class. The RJ100, along with all of the other British Aviation RJs, are built for primarily regional or short-range routes, where you'll probably not see so many First Class demand. From speaking from experience, having business class seats on regional aircraft, I highly approve, as a lot of other airlines are trying to accommodate for business class passengers on their regional aircraft.

And as for your question about IFE, I say that the Avro RJ100 is not too small for IFE. However, for the Saab 340A, I think that aircraft is too small. For me, the smallest aircraft I fly in my fleet is the ATR 72, which I fly all of the different series, and I even also use my IFE on the ATR 72 as well, since the aircraft carries more than 50 passengers, and has a 500+ mile range. Plus too when you look at real life aviation, there are some ATR 72 aircraft already out there flying with IFE installed on them too. I don't know which airlines though, but I can reassure you that it's already being done. Basically, if I was in your shoes Man Of Aviation, I would install IFE only onto aircraft that has a maximum operating range of over 500 miles.

Well I hope my answers are able to help you out in some way! Feel free to reply back to me or privately message me if you have any more questions to ask, and we'll be getting around to reviewing over your application with the rest of the SkyWorld admin team shortly! :)

uddNEMA.jpg

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

Hello Man Of Aviation!

Right now we have another application being processed right now by the admins at SkyWorld, but you're next on the list!

In the mean time, I'll be more than happy to answer your questions!

To me from what I experience, I say that it would be best to save a three-class configuration, basically adding first class to an aircraft's seating configuration, I say the best time to add first class is when you start receiving aircraft built to carry more than 200 passengers in its standard configuration. Such good examples would be the Airbus A321, or the Boeing 757-300, To me, I say that all of the British Aviation RJs are too small for first class. The RJ100, along with all of the other British Aviation RJs, are built for primarily regional or short-range routes, where you'll probably not see so many First Class demand. From speaking from experience, having business class seats on regional aircraft, I highly approve, as a lot of other airlines are trying to accommodate for business class passengers on their regional aircraft.

And as for your question about IFE, I say that the Avro RJ100 is not too small for IFE. However, for the Saab 340A, I think that aircraft is too small. For me, the smallest aircraft I fly in my fleet is the ATR 72, which I fly all of the different series, and I even also use my IFE on the ATR 72 as well, since the aircraft carries more than 50 passengers, and has a 500+ mile range. Plus too when you look at real life aviation, there are some ATR 72 aircraft already out there flying with IFE installed on them too. I don't know which airlines though, but I can reassure you that it's already being done. Basically, if I was in your shoes Man Of Aviation, I would install IFE only onto aircraft that has a maximum operating range of over 500 miles.

Well I hope my answers are able to help you out in some way! Feel free to reply back to me or privately message me if you have any more questions to ask, and we'll be getting around to reviewing over your application with the rest of the SkyWorld admin team shortly! :)

Thanks!! I'll reconfigure the planes.

NicholaiGaul

NicholaiGaul

Furry Airline Tycoonist of Airline Empires

• 89 posts

Well Man Of Aviation, I got word back from the admin team at SkyWorld, that we are VERY impressed with what your airlines has to offer, so welcome to SkyWorld!  :hi:

uddNEMA.jpg

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

Well Man Of Aviation, I got word back from the admin team at SkyWorld, that we are VERY impressed with what your airlines has to offer, so welcome to SkyWorld!  :hi:

Thank you!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users