Old Dude

• 5 posts

User's Awards

4       2    4    3   

Getreal2

I am currently only active in R8 world.

I am currently an independent carrier.

http://ae31.airline-...e3rd&player=452

I am interested in joining an alliance that does not crowd itself, causing its' very own members to compete in the same close regions, which drives downs profits for all, and the alliance itself. I try to keep my aircraft configs as near realistic as possible. There is plenty of money (profits) to be made if members would just work to share a lucrative market when they find themselves in direct competition. 

I have been a member of AE for over two years. I have been the head of the Independent Alliance (IA) in three previous world plays, and finished with the top rated alliance once. I have managed several top ten finishes in airline  valuation and  reputation, and have a couple of first place finishes. I have included the address to my award page for viewing below.

http://www.airline-e...rofile&id=37298

Thank you for your consideration

GR2

vsauce

vsauce

travelling at 35 km/h

• 636 posts

User's Awards

r8 XD XD

near realistic

4480f0564d4912b35e35307c1afc7962.png

09f14b347b.jpg

xjF8rVw.png

GetReal2

GetReal2

Old Dude

• 5 posts

User's Awards

4       2    4    3   

r8 XD XD

near realistic

4480f0564d4912b35e35307c1afc7962.png

I did indicate that the configs were indeed near near realistic not completely realistic. To do so we put one's self at a competitive disadvantage. IMO the 

AI vastly underestimates the number of first class passengers. Why waste seats, adjust to the AI, try to make accommodations for all passenger classes?

vsauce

vsauce

travelling at 35 km/h

• 636 posts

User's Awards

As a representative of globe Alliance, I wish to inform you that globe thrives on realism, not mediocrity. 

If you do not respect that, then please feel free to apply to Excel Alliance next door.

Frdm please close this thread.

09f14b347b.jpg

xjF8rVw.png

Frdm920

Frdm920

Professional Chat Killer

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 558 posts

User's Awards

Dear GetReal2

Unfortunately at this time there is insufficient support among our members for your application to have been sucessful you are welcome to try again in two weeks time

-Frdm920

a0149d3efa.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rδ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users