Photo

Can't Start a new route

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

SilentSins112

SilentSins112

• 1 posts

When i try to open a new route no aircraft seem to be available to fly this route. I just started the game and this is the first route i'm trying to open.

Amtran

Amtran

TZ Guru and 757 Fan(atic)

• 436 posts

Looking at your current airline, you don't have an aircraft that can operate off of the runway at your starting location.  Toronto City has a pretty short runway, the largest airliners that serves are Bombardier Q400s.  A 737-400 won't be able to operate there.

DWA_Sig_3_12.png

My current active brands:

Nordic, Transbaltika

ABob

ABob

AE Player

• 32 posts

Try YYZ

If it's not overcrowded

Breadquanda

Breadquanda

assmuncher

• 96 posts

I really don't want this to sound rude, but when you're choosing an airport like at all, especially a starting airport, what I'd recommend is look into the cities largest airports and main airports in another tab. Take in for example, if you wanted to start in, say, London. There are 5 airports in London, and before I would start there I'd search "list of London airports by traffic" so I'd know which one I'd want to pick, such as Gatwick over Heathrow, because all though it may have smaller traffic, I believe the montly gate leasing is cheaper. :)

AntonioMartin

AntonioMartin

AE Player

• 27 posts

Also-and I learned this last night-keep an eye on both airports' slots available. I ordered a 737-900 from Boeing to open a route that demanded the seats the 37-9 has, only to find out after delivery that the end airport lacked slots! I had to return the 37-9 (It was leased)

SciFiFangirl

SciFiFangirl

• 1 posts

For me it's still not working. I'm trying to do Hong Kong to Sidney with an airbus which should be fine. Right?

DusanGB

DusanGB

AE Player

• 56 posts

HKG-SYD with A320?NO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users