• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

InactiveUser#

InactiveUser#

Copy & Paste

• 479 posts

User's Awards

Airline name: Vego Air
Logo: Would like to use the Lao Airlines logo or something similar to the logo of Lao Airlines. Pics down below. When it comes to livery I want a simple, easy and good looking livery, nothing too fancy or extra ordinary. 
country of origin: Not decided yet. 
Aircraft: I would like one in Airbus A320 (NEO if possible) with winglets if possible. 
details: I would like to keep the dark blue colour and the logo, otherwise be creative and surprise me. :) 
other: Thanks in advance! 

Founder of Universal Alliance 

post-80164-0-06445100-1517860438_thumb.p           

Drukair

Drukair

AE Player

• 96 posts

User's Awards

I'll get to it :)

Airplane09

Airplane09

AE Know It All

• 163 posts

Hello! First of all, your liveries are stunning! Congratulations for your hard work! Now having said that, I would like a logo and a livery for my airline.

Airline name: Air Lyon

Logo: none, I would like one. Use the slogan "We give you the freedom of flight"

Aircraft: Airbus A320-200 (I would like you to use the same template that you used for South Indian Airlines earlier in this thread)

Details: The livery should include The Alps, France's iconic and breath-taking mountains, displayed on the tail. The rest is up to you. Just blend the logo with the livery as nice as possible.

Other: One thing I noticed in your other works is that you added a white strip in the livery with the logo, a picture and the acf name in it. I didn't find that particularly nice, so I'd like you no to add the white strip in my livery please. You can keep the acf name, but don't include the picture and the logo.

Thank you a lot. Surprise me!

Drukair

Drukair

AE Player

• 96 posts

User's Awards

I'll start on it soon :)

RedBird Aviator

RedBird Aviator

RedBird Aviator

• 11 posts

Looks great!  Thank you!

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

Below is the A330-300 you made for me previously. I was wondering if you could do the exact same thing except make the engines dark blue like the lettering and then put SKYJET.COM on the side of the engine.

Attached Files

cooloman

cooloman

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts

Airline name: Southern Airways

Logo: Needed

country of origin: USA

Aircraft: 737-500, ATR 42 - 200

details: Low cost carrier based in Florida, colors are orange and yellow

xjF8rVw.png

RedBird Aviator

RedBird Aviator

RedBird Aviator

• 11 posts

Your work is awesome!

Any chance I could get a second livery?

Airline name: Aerolineas Platenses

Logo: Needed

country of origin: Argentina

Aircraft: 767-300, 747-400, 787

details: Long Haul International carrier based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.  Colors: Light Blue, White, and Silver primary, with Yellow accents... Similar to the Flag of Argentina

Drukair

Drukair

AE Player

• 96 posts

User's Awards

Airline name: Vego Air
Logo: Would like to use the Lao Airlines logo or something similar to the logo of Lao Airlines. Pics down below. When it comes to livery I want a simple, easy and good looking livery, nothing too fancy or extra ordinary. 
country of origin: Not decided yet. 
Aircraft: I would like one in Airbus A320 (NEO if possible) with winglets if possible. 
details: I would like to keep the dark blue colour and the logo, otherwise be creative and surprise me. :) 

If there's anything you want changed let me know :)

38RZ7aa.png

wuKY7Sq.jpg

Drukair

Drukair

AE Player

• 96 posts

User's Awards

Ignore

Drukair

Drukair

AE Player

• 96 posts

User's Awards

Hello! First of all, your liveries are stunning! Congratulations for your hard work! Now having said that, I would like a logo and a livery for my airline.

Airline name: Air Lyon

Logo: none, I would like one. Use the slogan "We give you the freedom of flight"

Aircraft: Airbus A320-200 (I would like you to use the same template that you used for South Indian Airlines earlier in this thread)

Details: The livery should include The Alps, France's iconic and breath-taking mountains, displayed on the tail. The rest is up to you. Just blend the logo with the livery as nice as possible.

Other: One thing I noticed in your other works is that you added a white strip in the livery with the logo, a picture and the acf name in it. I didn't find that particularly nice, so I'd like you no to add the white strip in my livery please. You can keep the acf name, but don't include the picture and the logo.

Thank you a lot. Surprise me!

here's what i came up with, tell me if you want anything changed :)

nYX4Q1X.png

wzwzTRq.png

Drukair

Drukair

AE Player

• 96 posts

User's Awards

Below is the A330-300 you made for me previously. I was wondering if you could do the exact same thing except make the engines dark blue like the lettering and then put SKYJET.COM on the side of the engine.

J6CTWo8.png

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

J6CTWo8.png

Thank you so much! It looks great!

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

There's one problem, when I try to upload it as my livery, it says that there is no image selected.

Drukair

Drukair

AE Player

• 96 posts

User's Awards

There's one problem, when I try to upload it as my livery, it says that there is no image selected.

Ill fix that for you :)

use this one

Attached Files

InactiveUser#

InactiveUser#

Copy & Paste

• 479 posts

User's Awards

If there's anything you want changed let me know :)

38RZ7aa.png

wuKY7Sq.jpg

Nice! Good work mate, it`s so beautiful! Thank you very much, I really appreciate the help =) Is it possible to move the "Vego Air" text on the livery on the upper side instead? 

Drukair

Drukair

AE Player

• 96 posts

User's Awards

yea sure  ^_^

Airplane09

Airplane09

AE Know It All

• 163 posts

here's what i came up with, tell me if you want anything changed :)

nYX4Q1X.png

wzwzTRq.png

Stunning! Beautiful! You're the best! Thank you so much!!!

InactiveUser#

InactiveUser#

Copy & Paste

• 479 posts

User's Awards

If it`s not too much to ask,I am going to make a subsidiary company to Vego Air that will focus on domestic flights and smaller and medium sized international airports. 

Airline name: Vego Cityhopper, whatever fits and suits best with the livery. 

Logo: Use the same logo for Vego Air, I put it down below

country of origin: Not decided yet, I have to think about that hehe

Aircraft: Embraer 190 (with winglets if possible) 

details: Keep the logo, but maybe change to another suitable colour? Maybe light green as the leaves in the logo? Otherwise I don`t have any wishes or requirements so you are free to make whatever you would like. Go "crazy" and be creative. Make something that you personally would like to use. Surprise me! :-)

Drukair

Drukair

AE Player

• 96 posts

User's Awards

I don't have access to any embraer templates, i can do a Q300/400 or an ATR 42/72, or any fokker jet in terms of regional airliners.

btw I'm going to take a bit longer due to school so dont panic if you haven't received your livery yet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users