Photo

Feminism

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Well I'm sorry if I can criticize a man who doesn't have the balls to fight terrorism, but has the balls to welcome terrorists. That, and also a man who doesn't let states decide laws for themselves, and allow pedophile men to be with little girls in the bathroom.

Obama recently increased the number of troops still in Afghanistan, although I'd argue the problem there is the extremely corrupt government we installed. We've been launching Air Force and Navy manned fighters and unmanned drones for years now with ISIS losing territory at an almost constant rate. We've even got men on the ground in Syria and Iraq to call in these airstrikes and take out ISIS leadership and cripple their supply lines. They might be a terrorist organization, but they've set themselves up as a traditional state (an entity our military is actually equipped to deal with).

States can still make their laws. The amount of laws being passed by states exceeds laws being made by the Federal government by the hundreds. Obama has done nothing to prevent Colorado and Washington from ending the war on drugs and allowing adults to smoke pot if they so choose. He hasn't prevented states from creating laws either restricting or expanding access to guns. He didn't do anything when Brownback took over in Kansas and ran that state into the ground with his policies (a state which funnily enough is asking for more funding from the Federal government to help shore up the severe budget deficit that's come into being since Brownback's election). 

And you're going to sit there and tell me that the LGBT community is a threat to children when not only is there zero data to support that claim, but also that the largest mass shooting in American history was a hate crime against LGBT people? Your statement demonstrates zero understanding as to the circumstances and perpetrators of sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape. 

And speaking of, given Trump's (and Clinton's) history of maintaining relationships with serial child rapists, I don't think you're in a position to be wildly throwing around unfounded accusations. 

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

DL727

DL727

Blue Horseshoe loves Blue Star Airlines, Got it?

• 42 posts

Well I'm sorry if I can criticize a man who doesn't have the balls to fight terrorism, but has the balls to welcome terrorists. That, and also a man who doesn't let states decide laws for themselves, and allow pedophile men to be with little girls in the bathroom.

"Allow pedophile men to be with little girls in the bathroom"

What "pedophile men" do you speak of? Are you talking about trans-gendered people? If so, that's a pretty disgusting statement. 

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

There has actually already been several pedophile men that have taken advantage of the Target policy. 

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

You mean the men sent by that church into women's bathrooms to "check"?

The Best Discord Server

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

No this person was actually a peeping Tom, and claimed he was trans.

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

No this person was actually a peeping Tom, and claimed he was trans.

Things like this happened before the policy.

There are already laws that prevent this. These laws don't change.

If you're uncomfortable with people going in the public bathroom... Don't use it.

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

Things like this happened before the policy.

There are already laws that prevent this. These laws don't change.

If you're uncomfortable with people going in the public bathroom... Don't use it.

yaaas moo

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts
I can waltz into a girls bathroom if I want, I just have to say I think I'm a girl. That's it. That's pathetic that it's all it takes.

wgOP4y0.jpg

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

I can waltz into a girls bathroom if I want, I just have to say I think I'm a girl. That's it. That's pathetic that it's all it takes.

And you'd do that why?

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

No, you can't. 

The Best Discord Server

Chad C. Chaddington X

Chad C. Chaddington X

The 45th President of the United States

• 92 posts

No, you can't. 

WHY ARE YOU MISGENDERING SOMEONE?! CISGENDERED SCUM!!!!

#TRANSPHOBE

chadair_logo_2.png

Chad Chaddington Chadsworth X, CEO of ChadAir, a OneWorld Alliance Member

"Make Airline Empires Great Again!"

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

WHY ARE YOU MISGENDERING SOMEONE?! CISGENDERED SCUM!!!!

#TRANSPHOBE

What?

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

You just assigned Banderson a gender

What?

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

You just assigned Banderson a gender

No I didn't. :huh:

What the **** are you on about? :huh:

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

No I didn't. :huh:

What the **** are you on about? :huh:

My mistake, Stev assigned,

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

You can really be quite stupid sometimes, you know that? Well stupid is probably the wrong word so I'll amend that. Ignorant, willful or otherwise.

If you feel like you'd rather be another gender then by all means. What you can't do is just waltz into wherever and declare yourself transgender at your whim. To be transgender means a long-term struggle with your sexual and personal identity which can be corrected with hormones and other medical procedures.

What being transgender doesn't mean is putting on a skirt and bra for giggles. 

Source: I work with transgender people, I'm friends with transgender people, and most importantly I've listened to the struggles of my transgender brothers and sisters. You clearly have not. 

Also I didn't assign them a gender anywhere in the phrase "No, you can't". 

The Best Discord Server

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

You can really be quite stupid sometimes, you know that? Well stupid is probably the wrong word so I'll amend that. Ignorant, willful or otherwise.

If you feel like you'd rather be another gender then by all means. What you can't do is just waltz into wherever and declare yourself transgender at your whim. To be transgender means a long-term struggle with your sexual and personal identity which can be corrected with hormones and other medical procedures.

What being transgender doesn't mean is putting on a skirt and bra for giggles. 

Source: I work with transgender people, I'm friends with transgender people, and most importantly I've listened to the struggles of my transgender brothers and sisters. You clearly have not. 

Also I didn't assign them a gender anywhere in the phrase "No, you can't". 

You make truly trans-phobic suggestions! Banderson obviously can! He is proudly a Trans woman. 

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

You make truly trans-phobic suggestions! Banderson obviously can! He is proudly a Trans woman. 

Why do you pull s*** like this? Honestly, grow up and try to hold an actual conversation.

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

Why do you pull s*** like this? Honestly, grow up and try to hold an actual conversation.

ask progressives on college campuses that crucify people for making a simple assumption like Stev did. My sarcasm is satirical, theirs is is no sarcasm at all.

Breadquanda

Breadquanda

assmuncher

• 96 posts

Third-Wave Feminism isn't too savory in my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users