Photo

Feminism

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

Your response is disingenuous, you know that's not true. The whole movement is full of s***. Nothing has changed on college campuses when anyone hears of a rape they are angry and thirsty for justice. The one out of 5 has been proven wrong its more like 1 out of 500. That is 1 to many. No father would send their daughter to place where rape is so common. What is common now is the women on campus that are hell for any guy, as well as the these campus consent rules. These are leading to college sex changing to a very cautious act, men can't know whether what they are doing would be considered consensual or not. If the girl is actively resisting or saying no, or unable to show consent it is rape. I hate any man that does that, but rape is becoming "rape". If you regret it tooo ****ing bad, you shouldn't try to ruin someones life. Also most drunken sex is consensual, we shouldn't rule it out and a man shouldn't be scared having it. 

Speed Bird

Speed Bird

AE Addict

• 866 posts

User's Awards

I'm a feminist. I appreciate females very much... I just wish they weren't so bloody expensive.

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

It's adorable how most feminists believe in the wage gap or how women need to be scared at night when walking alone. lol

DWProski

DWProski

AE's (Former) Ambassador to Bosnia

• 403 posts

cHUTRBn.png

image.png

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

cHUTRBn.png

yes

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

We really need feminism here in Indonesia. I'm not down with burqa and other islamic shenanigans. 

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Your response is disingenuous, you know that's not true. The whole movement is full of s***. Nothing has changed on college campuses when anyone hears of a rape they are angry and thirsty for justice. The one out of 5 has been proven wrong its more like 1 out of 500. That is 1 to many. No father would send their daughter to place where rape is so common. What is common now is the women on campus that are hell for any guy, as well as the these campus consent rules. These are leading to college sex changing to a very cautious act, men can't know whether what they are doing would be considered consensual or not. If the girl is actively resisting or saying no, or unable to show consent it is rape. I hate any man that does that, but rape is becoming "rape". If you regret it tooo ****ing bad, you shouldn't try to ruin someones life. Also most drunken sex is consensual, we shouldn't rule it out and a man shouldn't be scared having it. 

Lemme tell you a story about why my university (the University of Colorado Boulder) is one of many universities across the country under investigation for Title IX violations by the Federal government. 

--------------------------------

This is a story about my very close friend who I'm going to call Mack. Mack and I have been through some s*** together. She's saved my life and I've saved her's. I would trust this woman with my life. Two years ago when we were sophomores Mack decided to join a few other friends in attending a party up on the Hill (which is a neighborhood just west of campus where fraternities and a bunch of students live). She, along with pretty much everybody else, was doing some drinking and generally having a pretty good time (by most other accounts it was actually a great party).

Throughout the evening one guy who I'll not name made several passes at Mack, along with several other women according to witnesses. Clearly on the hunt for some strange, which is fine because I've been there too. Anyway Mack along with several other girls asked the owners of the house if they could crash there because walking home drunk is a pain in the ass. The owners of the house agreed and they turned in to an unused bedroom in the house to sleep away the drinking they'd done.

Later on in the morning closer to dawn, the man (and I use that term very loosely here) crept into the room, removed my sleeping friend's panties from under her dress, and proceeded to rape her. Not fondle her, full on penis in vagina rape. Now I don't know if you've ever slept after a night of drinking but it takes a lot to wake you up. Mack was woken up by this and chased him off, then left the house with her group of friends.

Shortly after sunrise she reported to the CU Boulder police department and had a rape kit done. At the time she wasn't sure who exactly had done it, so the police and administration brought in the residents of the house for some sampling and low and behold it was our man who made some passes at Mack earlier that evening.

Our boy here made up the usual excuses, "oh I thought she was into me", "I thought she said yes", "yadda yadda yadda". 

Now here's where things get ****ed up. Shortly after testing confirmed that it was indeed rapist's semen in Mack's vagina, a member of school administration and one of the higher ups in CU's police department showed up and sat Mack down. They told her she should've been more responsible, she should've been more careful. And shortly afterwards the case simply disappeared. Mack even tried contacting administration to get access to the file to take the case to the city itself, and she was stonewalled. 

Only after a completely different victim filed a complaint to the Department of Education in Washington DC did a Federal investigator come in and uncover that Mack's case, along with many other similar cases over the past several years, were quietly swept under the rug. Why? God knows. All I know now is that the rapist was "asked to leave the university", which he did, and now CU is under Title IX investigation. 

---------------------------------------------------

Now you keep sitting there and tell me that this s*** doesn't happen. You sit there and tell me and all of the women this has happened to that it's not true. If you'd like I'll personally waste my time and my money to drive over to your house and let Mack tell you the story herself. Her story is one of dozens of reasons why she, myself, and thousands upon thousands of others are so vocal about educating people about consent, about though punishments for rapists. "Too ****ing bad"? What the hell is wrong with you, kid?

And you know consent is pretty easy to tell. She might not be kicking and screaming and shouting for you to stop, but you can definitely tell if she's not into it (clearly an experience you've not had). The reason why it's apparently becoming a gray area is because we're just now starting the conversation about consent, a concept that hasn't been taught in sex ed classes. Sex ed classes that conservatives like you insist on making abstinence-only, a policy which objectively raises STD, pregnancy and rape rates compared to those which are practical about the matter. 

And yeah I love having sex when I'm drunk, it's great. Lots of fun. But you don't go and stick your dick into an unconscious woman and then afterwards say "oh I thought she said yes". 

I'm all for having a boy's back if he's being ****ed over by some crazy girl. Why? Because my best friend was in that exact same position right after we graduated high school and we fought tooth and nail for him.

But what you're doing is apologizing for rapists.

cHUTRBn.png

The statistic which I provided from the Labor Department which provides that 75%-85% (depending on the sample size and professions looked at) discrepancy looked at salaried positions. This is something I pointed out in my post. Now I'm not sure if you know how salaried positions work, but number of hours worked doesn't factor into pay. You could have a $50000 salary, work 20 hours a day, and still make $50000 a year (assuming you don't get bonuses, etc). For part time positions that gap is 86%, or.... 14% more.

And the fact that important positions like early childhood education, psychology and social work have such s***ty pay is wrong considering their importance for a healthy and functioning society. 

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

Lemme tell you a story about why my university (the University of Colorado Boulder) is one of many universities across the country under investigation for Title IX violations by the Federal government.

--------------------------------

This is a story about my very close friend who I'm going to call Mack. Mack and I have been through some s*** together. She's saved my life and I've saved her's. I would trust this woman with my life. Two years ago when we were sophomores Mack decided to join a few other friends in attending a party up on the Hill (which is a neighborhood just west of campus where fraternities and a bunch of students live). She, along with pretty much everybody else, was doing some drinking and generally having a pretty good time (by most other accounts it was actually a great party).

Throughout the evening one guy who I'll not name made several passes at Mack, along with several other women according to witnesses. Clearly on the hunt for some strange, which is fine because I've been there too. Anyway Mack along with several other girls asked the owners of the house if they could crash there because walking home drunk is a pain in the ass. The owners of the house agreed and they turned in to an unused bedroom in the house to sleep away the drinking they'd done.

Later on in the morning closer to dawn, the man (and I use that term very loosely here) crept into the room, removed my sleeping friend's panties from under her dress, and proceeded to rape her. Not fondle her, full on penis in vagina rape. Now I don't know if you've ever slept after a night of drinking but it takes a lot to wake you up. Mack was woken up by this and chased him off, then left the house with her group of friends.

Shortly after sunrise she reported to the CU Boulder police department and had a rape kit done. At the time she wasn't sure who exactly had done it, so the police and administration brought in the residents of the house for some sampling and low and behold it was our man who made some passes at Mack earlier that evening.

Our boy here made up the usual excuses, "oh I thought she was into me", "I thought she said yes", "yadda yadda yadda".

Now here's where things get ****ed up. Shortly after testing confirmed that it was indeed rapist's semen in Mack's vagina, a member of school administration and one of the higher ups in CU's police department showed up and sat Mack down. They told her she should've been more responsible, she should've been more careful. And shortly afterwards the case simply disappeared. Mack even tried contacting administration to get access to the file to take the case to the city itself, and she was stonewalled.

Only after a completely different victim filed a complaint to the Department of Education in Washington DC did a Federal investigator come in and uncover that Mack's case, along with many other similar cases over the past several years, were quietly swept under the rug. Why? God knows. All I know now is that the rapist was "asked to leave the university", which he did, and now CU is under Title IX investigation.

---------------------------------------------------

Now you keep sitting there and tell me that this s*** doesn't happen. You sit there and tell me and all of the women this has happened to that it's not true. If you'd like I'll personally waste my time and my money to drive over to your house and let Mack tell you the story herself. Her story is one of dozens of reasons why she, myself, and thousands upon thousands of others are so vocal about educating people about consent, about though punishments for rapists. "Too ****ing bad"? What the hell is wrong with you, kid?

And you know consent is pretty easy to tell. She might not be kicking and screaming and shouting for you to stop, but you can definitely tell if she's not into it (clearly an experience you've not had). The reason why it's apparently becoming a gray area is because we're just now starting the conversation about consent, a concept that hasn't been taught in sex ed classes. Sex ed classes that conservatives like you insist on making abstinence-only, a policy which objectively raises STD, pregnancy and rape rates compared to those which are practical about the matter.

And yeah I love having sex when I'm drunk, it's great. Lots of fun. But you don't go and stick your dick into an unconscious woman and then afterwards say "oh I thought she said yes".

I'm all for having a boy's back if he's being ****ed over by some crazy girl. Why? Because my best friend was in that exact same position right after we graduated high school and we fought tooth and nail for him.

But what you're doing is apologizing for rapists.

The statistic which I provided from the Labor Department which provides that 75%-85% (depending on the sample size and professions looked at) discrepancy looked at salaried positions. This is something I pointed out in my post. Now I'm not sure if you know how salaried positions work, but number of hours worked doesn't factor into pay. You could have a $50000 salary, work 20 hours a day, and still make $50000 a year (assuming you don't get bonuses, etc). For part time positions that gap is 86%, or.... 14% more.

And the fact that important positions like early childhood education, psychology and social work have such s***ty pay is wrong considering their importance for a healthy and functioning society.

I understand what has happened to your friend I'm so sorry. I hope this "guy" burns in hell. Now my too ****ing bad remark was directed to girls that regret the sex they've had. Many people now try to deduce that they were raped. Like that ****ing stupid Lena Dunham case where she sat down with friends, told them about some guy. The girls were like "you were raped, you were raped!" All the sudden she realized she was and went after the guy. Turns out Lena just regretted the sex and it led her friends to tell her a load of bs. This isn't what I'm talking about.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

I understand what has happened to your friend I'm so sorry. I hope this "guy" burns in hell. Now my too ****ing bad remark was directed to girls that regret the sex they've had. Many people now try to deduce that they were raped. Like that ****ing stupid Lena Dunham case where she sat down with friends, told them about some guy. The girls were like "you were raped, you were raped!" All the sudden she realized she was and went after the guy. Turns out Lena just regretted the sex and it led her friends to tell her a load of bs. This isn't what I'm talking about.

Like 3/4 of my friends are girls, and lots of them regret their one night stands. Hell, I regret my choices sometimes when I wake up in the morning and see who I went to bed with the night before. It's part of the game, and it's a part that 99.9% of participants accept. None of them go and report rape, the thought doesn't even cross their or my mind.

But to use one incident to completely write off an entire movement aimed at not only providing full equality to women, but righting injustices men face too, is completely disrespectful to women and I strongly encourage you to rethink your position.

The Best Discord Server

yusuf2

yusuf2

AE Player

• 31 posts

the idea of feninaz..... ehm feminism is the only thing holding people back to work together as men and woman.

to create a society where everyone is happy and equal

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

the idea of feninaz..... ehm feminism is the only thing holding people back to work together as men and woman.

to create a society where everyone is happy and equal

That makes absolutely no sense. 

Feminism not only works to elevate the status of women, but also right wrongs that women face in the world. IE: not getting acid thrown in their faces when they "disobey" a man, or repealing luxury taxes placed on tampons and maxipads, or getting women the right to vote in places they don't have it. Feminism also works to right wrongs that men face in the world. For example, my ex's older brother is currently facing a custody battle over his new daughter. He works 12 hours a day to support this child, she is a psychopathic manipulative alcoholic completely unfit to be a parent. Yet the court system automatically hands custody over to the mother regardless of the realities of situation. That's ****ed up, and the feminist organization I'm a part of on campus is working to beef up the lawyering he's getting to boost his case and chances of winning custody over his daughter. 

There's a joke we have in that feminist organization: "The most fragile things on Earth are glass and masculinity". Men see women starting to move into traditionally male spheres of influence like politics, finance, engineering, gaming. And instead of welcoming the additional insight that women can provide (as I pointed out previously, women are actually slightly better at things like analytics and programming), they see them as a threat. That sounds like a barrier to people coexisting equally and peacefully.

I think deep down men know that women really don't need them, and it's very scary. 

So instead of just writing this movement off as a joke, which is incredibly disrespectful to 50% of the population and women's rights movements across the globe, try to actually go and understand what it's all about. 

The Best Discord Server

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Reminded me of the Rape case that happen at the Transjakarta. http://www.magdalene...ape-victim.html

There are once a phrase that I always hear on the news. It's been said many times and lots of people agreed with it. It goes along like this: "Death to America!"

Maybe this time it would sound a bit like this: "Death to Feminism!"

Both parties seems to showed the same symptoms. And the fact that Wahhabism getting really popular down here in Indonesia. I would say that those 2 would interchange in the next decades. 

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

If women want a woman elected, they should vote for one.

The wage gap has been dis-proven when accounting for all aspects it vanishes. Women are payed LESS, but not because of discrimination. Now also its ALREADY illegal and enforced, how would you fix it? Most incriminating if you can pay women 20% less why don't they higher many more women? So stupid.

This is just because no one watches women's soccer, idiot. Is that the best you can find? I guarantee the mens soccer makes more money for people, so they get more money themselves. Main reason being men are PREDOMINANTLY THE ONES WATCHING. Such a facepalm like what the actual **** where is this s*** coming from. 

This doesn't happen you ****ing *******. Feminists are pieces s*** for believing this. EVERYONE, every guy I know gets so ****ing pissed when someone rapes. I would kill them myself. These are lies from the pit of hell. Rape is so so so so so so frowned upon. No justifying going on. However, it should still be treated like other crimes.

This is a matter of the field. I know for a fact women are favored an applications to many different fields.

This is not the guys fault women DO NOT enter those fields. They don' want to. So just like a guy applying for a female dominated field, there is some anxiety.

This is a matter of governance, I view at as no different then forcing men to pay child support. Force women to accept their responsibility. I know your getting super pissed on the other side of that screen, but the reality is the MAJORITY of women are pro life. take that, it is women's issue isn't it.

OMG OMG. Yes we know many women feel threatened in today's society. FALSE. Feminist women are a small minority and most women these days are sexually open and flamboyant (no problem with that). They aren't scared.

This is just idiotic.

Majority of women aren't feminists either. BECAUSE THE MOVEMENT IS ****ING STUPID

Feminists need protection for sure, THEY ARE THE WEAKEST PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

I just wanted to go back to this and say this is exactly what I was thinking as I was reading through this. Well done.

wgOP4y0.jpg

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

We're always right buddy. 

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

We're always right buddy.

I directly disproved about half of that in subsequent posts. The rest are just basic flaws in logic.

The Best Discord Server

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

I directly disproved about half of that in subsequent posts. The rest are just basic flaws in logic.

To clarify you ARE talking about your posts, right?

wgOP4y0.jpg

Chad C. Chaddington X

Chad C. Chaddington X

The 45th President of the United States

• 92 posts

If feminists think they're being "oppressed," then lets deport 'em to third world countries that execute gays. They'll come crawlin' back to the same country they call "oppressive." :lol:

chadair_logo_2.png

Chad Chaddington Chadsworth X, CEO of ChadAir, a OneWorld Alliance Member

"Make Airline Empires Great Again!"

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

If feminists think they're being "oppressed," then lets deport 'em to third world countries that execute gays. They'll come crawlin' back to the same country they call "oppressive." :lol:

Okay, smartass, and if you think you live in an oppressive socialist / elitist dictatorship under Obama that you're nagging about, then let's send you to North Korea.  :whistle:

Chad C. Chaddington X

Chad C. Chaddington X

The 45th President of the United States

• 92 posts

Okay, smartass, and if you think you live in an oppressive socialist / elitist dictatorship under Obama that you're nagging about, then let's send you to North Korea.  :whistle:

Well I'm sorry if I can criticize a man who doesn't have the balls to fight terrorism, but has the balls to welcome terrorists. That, and also a man who doesn't let states decide laws for themselves, and allow pedophile men to be with little girls in the bathroom.

chadair_logo_2.png

Chad Chaddington Chadsworth X, CEO of ChadAir, a OneWorld Alliance Member

"Make Airline Empires Great Again!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users