Photo

Aria Livery Request

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TSINater

TSINater

Aria

• 16 posts

Hello Fellow Humans. I would like to request a livery following these colors from my logo that I made through GIMP.

Instructions

- Winglets need a Geometric design on them following the color scheme

-Aircraft Body needs to be white and have Aria in it. Aria should have a Geometric design implemented into the word

-Use any aircraft with winglets

Good luck!

Attached Files

Fayat

Fayat

AE Know It All

• 100 posts

Hello Fellow Humans. I would like to request a livery following these colors from my logo that I made through GIMP.

Instructions

- Winglets need a Geometric design on them following the color scheme

-Aircraft Body needs to be white and have Aria in it. Aria should have a Geometric design implemented into the word

-Use any aircraft with winglets

Good luck!

I'd be willing but 3 things: 1. What font is that? 2. Could you possibly make the logo with the font bolded, because I prefer a bold font. and 3. What do you mean by Geometric design implemented into the word?

fayatbanner2

Kuruka Photos of Africa Ad Campaign

Samba Photos of Brazil.

TSINater

TSINater

Aria

• 16 posts

I'd be willing but 3 things: 1. What font is that? 2. Could you possibly make the logo with the font bolded, because I prefer a bold font. and 3. What do you mean by Geometric design implemented into the word?

The font is Ubuntu Light (Since I Use Ubuntu, I dont think it would be found on any other OS). Yes I Can make it bold. And Ill show you what I mean when I say Geometric Design in the word. Thanks!

TSINater

TSINater

Aria

• 16 posts

Ok. Don't do the geometric design in the word because it would look better without it. Here is the logo in Bold.

Attached Files

TSINater

TSINater

Aria

• 16 posts

Feel free to make a symbol for the logo because I cant make one up. Thanks!

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts
Can you send me or post here the background?

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users